What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

Yeah think this was the very first time we were allowed a vote in the UK elections don't even really know why :rofl:

Hi! I've been trying to read this thread all day on and off. LO has finally gone to sleep so I've managed it!!

Voted labour today and am SERIOUSLY hoping the tories don't get in.

I really want to stay up and watch the election (have done for each of the previous ones I've voted in) but this time I know there's a small person likely to get up at stupid o'clock! If I go to bed I wont sleep and if I stay up I'll regret it tomorrow - what to do? what to do?!

Hi! I've been trying to read this thread all day on and off. LO has finally gone to sleep so I've managed it!!

I really want to stay up and watch the election (have done for each of the previous ones I've voted in) but this time I know there's a small person likely to get up at stupid o'clock! If I go to bed I wont sleep and if I stay up I'll regret it tomorrow - what to do? what to do?!

do you know when the vote in your area is being announced?

just saw just now that at the sheffield thing students were being held in a seperate queue.
what the hell?
is that tactics or what? :wacko:

do you know when the vote in your area is being announced?

In the past it has been about 5am so I'm not sure I'll last that long! Colne Valley is a marginal as well so it'll be an interesting one.

Sheffield is Nick Clegg's own constituency which means we have now lost a considerable amount of Lib Dem votes :(

Sheffield is Nick Clegg's own constituency which means we have now lost a considerable amount of Lib Dem votes :(

i think there could be something goin on there like. thats too much of a coinsidence

i think there could be something goin on there like. thats too much of a coinsidence

I dunno, it seems odd that there was this massive Clegg mania that has all of a sudden disappeared and now Sheffield is one if the places been hit by this and also Islington have had problems with this and they have a head to head battle between Labour and Lib Dem and people there were hoping to get their Lib Dem candidate in this time round...

Im completly confused by it all :rofl:

You enjoying your burgers? :) Im sitting here munching on caramel bunnies :haha:

my burger was good. having some jelly now.
i've been struggling to eat. dunno why

Im trying to see whats going on locally and have an advertisment flashing across my screen with a bearded man wearing ski goggles :rofl: and something saying clegg urges N.I to vote alliance.

My opinion N.I and politics = mind boggling mess :rofl:

Ohhhh jelly!! I had a Jubbly tropical ice lolly earlier :rofl:

to those who have watched the results before-

i take it the votes start coming quite quick eventually?

Other crap being "newsline david cameron stops off for a pint on his way home tonight :rofl:" Thats what my goggling does :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->