What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

By the way what was that with the nortern Irish gu? his wife had a fling with a teenager ???

i laughed AT him not with him :rofl:
i wonder if she taught him the dance routine. "i am a cheeky boy i am a cheeky boy"

oh dear. this thread has taken a turn :rofl:

I'm gutted no one else sees the potential in Davey... I bet he looks lovely in jeans.

Would all Davey fans please stand up :rofl:

how unfair if cameron is PM and has a say over scotland when the tories have NO seats in Scotland :shrug:

Yea, they said somethink like only the libdems have a say about it then otherwise, do it like here and federalise more, than it is atm.

wonder why we all hate the tories up here?!

Blah, are there a lot of Lib dem seats up there?
If so (i might be wrong though) but wouldnt the lib dems kindof "look out" for scotlands interests? Im not 100% on how hung parliament would work tbh... :shrug:

Blah, are there a lot of Lib dem seats up there?
If so (i might be wrong though) but wouldnt the lib dems kindof "look out" for scotlands interests? Im not 100% on how hung parliament would work tbh... :shrug:

No, its a huge labour majority. 41/59 are labour only 11 are lib dem.

tbh see if labour, lib dem and snp joined forces i think that would work out pretty alright for us up here :shrug:

wont happen, snp have refused to join up with anyone i think :roll: I hate fat salmond i dunno why people waste a vote on that ahole.

yeah thats what he said on the news. they did a wee mini interview with him. :shrug:

Yeah think it was the BBC news I heard it on!
I wasn't really paying too much attention to what they were saying though as I was on here lol!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"