What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

I am guessing if both meeting tonight go well and they get enough votes then thats it :shrug:

so I guess we should know later tonight or early tomorrow

ugh did you just hear that

it is suggested that lib dems had already decided to go with conservatives and only spoke to labour to 'go through the motions', but they had already decided!!!

Can someone fill me in on whats gone on today? I gather theyve announced con/lib coallition?

Let the Tories have enough rope to hang themselves and then let's have a re-election with AV +.

I <3 Cleggy but he is going to get well and truly bashed for this

p.s I also love Cleggy's house, it's well cute

Can someone fill me in on whats gone on today? I gather theyve announced con/lib coallition?

Basic run down of the day

Lib Dems spent morning talking to Labour, then they left after it was suggested that Ed Balls pushed them too far, then then went back to conservatives, which is where they have been since 2pm!

It has been suggested that Labour never really stood a chance with lib dems, they just held the meeting with them to 'go through the motions'

Lib dems are meeting at 7.30, tories at 8pm, which it is suggested they will be voting on if to join

so we should know this evening but looking likely for a con/lib dem government

oh and while lib dems were meeting with labour this morning .... clegg & cameron met up again so it was clear clegg was still favouring conservatives before it all went pete tong!

wonder if Clegg will insist on a sleep over at number 10 twice a week if he comes on board :haha:

maybe thats what they can't agree on, cameron is only willing to let him sleep over once a week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->