What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

it says on BBC news that talks are over between labour and lib dems

Haha true!

We should get together a load of protesters to go to Downing st and start a riot in the name of MILF Party :lol:

Gordon browns cars are being loaded with things but they cant be sure that hes moving out!

hell yeah lol

apparently 'someones' belongings are being loaded into 2 cars(that the PM usually uses) at the back on number 10, hope he clears out all the governmental silver as he goes and he can sell it on ebay!

Gordon browns cars are being loaded with things but they cant be sure that hes moving out!

lol i was just comin on to say that.

theyre clutching at straws like!! :rofl:
its on the breaking news banner. thats funny.

hell yeah lol

apparently 'someones' belongings are being loaded into 2 cars(that the PM usually uses) at the back on number 10, hope he clears out all the governmental silver as he goes and he can sell it on ebay!

:rofl: love it!

Breaking News: Brown steals the last bog roll as he leaves number 10! ...... that will be a good one :)

I'm watching BBC news now as well! Ed Miliband looks slightly pissed off lol

BBC news is all i have watched since friday lol

on a night future hubby goes 'what do you want to watch' and i reply 'ermmmmm how about bbc news 24?' he just rolls his eyes now and lets me watch it hehe

Think dc is forgetting that john major was an 'unknown' pm :roll: Selective memory?

conservatives suffer badly with selective memory ..... like that fact the last recession was when they were in power .....

these things just keep happening to fall out their heads

Bless!

haha bbc now changed to talks not bein over between the two...arg!!

and yeah i cant stop watchin too but they better hurry up before the soaps start :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->