What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

If I didn't have my jammies on (and could be bothered) I'd go down to london now and give them all a piece of my mind!

i think hague is my least fav politician ever after thatcher. I hate him worse than DC.

i just went to change lo's nappy and came back to find it said talks were over again :wacko: what did i miss? i was only away for a min.
what happened with hague?

They said talks with Labour were over. Now they're saying they're NOT over...*scream*

Lol!

I love Lembit Opik, he's my second favourite MP after Nick Clegg :lol:

seriously, some of these MP's get paid alot of money yet clearly don't know how they system works (e.g you DON'T win an election unless you have enough seats!)

Haha! Did you see him on Have I got news for you? I was in stitches! At least he has a sense of humour

see i can't look at him in a serious way, whenever i see him i imagine him in tight hotpants, dancing round a pole singing cheeky girls :dohh:

Lib Dem Pm's & Peers meeting this evening at 7.30pm ...... I might be wrong but I think thats who need to vote to decide if to go with conservatives or not :(

it was police officers stuff being taking out the back of number 10 and loaded into the cars, not GB's stuff lol

They keep saying they're expecting them to come out and announce something "any minute" but Lib Dem's are discussing at 7.30 and Tories at 8 so....

yeah im a bit confused about whats happening now :wacko:
i dont think the news people know either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"