What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

Cameron had better be sure he's got a coalition as he's going to be running a government with or without it!!

I love the fact Brown has taken everyone by surprise by resigning before a final coalition has been agreed - puts the pressure on the lib dems and Tories!

Id be more inclined to give Cameron a chance if he were to form a minority goverment, but a coallition with the Lib Dems is just based on a load of crap, like school kids fighting over which "gang" to be in, i wont support it at all, no matter who were to form it, ive said that was my stance all along, a coalltion of any kind is unstable :shrug:

Exactly!...Coallition is a load of crap, a total cop out lol

it's getting a bit old all the 'unelected PM', your are not meant to vote for the leader, you are meant to vote for the party as a whole and their policies :shrug:

great no eastenders !!

i really dont understand whats going on with this hung parliment thing everytime they do a speech its not in simple form for us simple people kinda getting on my nerves :(

Id be more inclined to give Cameron a chance if he were to form a minority goverment, but a coallition with the Lib Dems is just based on a load of crap, like school kids fighting over which "gang" to be in, i wont support it at all, no matter who were to form it, ive said that was my stance all along, a coalltion of any kind is unstable :shrug:

I think you're right. I can't see how the Tories and Lib Dems can truly work together long term.

minority government won't work in the long term, he will never get enough votes to ever get anything passed

I'll gladly vote again under a new voting system if it means this shambles will be avoided in future!! x

"breaking news - tories to form coalition with lib dems"....oh great :dohh:

Question for you: Gordon Brown has resigned so we have no Prime Minister. In the event that something catastrophic happens in the next hour (heaven forbid!), who is actually in charge of our country??

LOL...my OH literally asked the same....the queen would decide im assuming as No one is in place yet..

Cameron is meeting with the queen in less than 15 mins apparently so we will have a new PM shortly :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->