What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

Yep the queen - she has power as sovereign :) Sky just said it.

Thanks. I figured it would be the Queen - it's just one of those pub quiz type questions I like!

Shit. Shit. Shit

Hold onto your hats ladies. Looks like we're in for a crap time for the forseeable future :(

Another question for you (totally off topic!): What is the longest thread ever on bnb?

In the unlikely event of something awful happening to Brown on his way back, that car is amoured up to the eyeballs, i bet the glass on the windows is a good few inches thick at least

What a sad day indeed... Can you imagine how smug David Cameron is looking right now sat inhis car on the way to Buckingham palace?

Dont panic....its all going to be alright. DC cant just go in there and start bashing his right wing stick everywhere

In the unlikely event of something awful happening to Brown on his way back, that car is amoured up to the eyeballs, i bet the glass on the windows is a good few inches thick at least

exactly....why do you think its a "w" reg plate, its gotta cost a bomb :lol:

I'm just so pleased that our new Prime Minister (to be) is such a man of the people!! :dohh: :dohh:

Give Brown a chance to get home and get his feet up bless him

Do you think when he got into the car after he'd resigned he let out a mahooosive sigh? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->