What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

Tbh, he's probably relieved to have such a weight lifted off his shoulders. He can now sit back and watch Cameron fuck everything up :)

Give Brown a chance to get home and get his feet up bless him

Do you think when he got into the car after he'd resigned he let out a mahooosive sigh? :rofl:

The day John Major resigned he was seen at the cricket with a beer looking very relieved indeed! I should imagine Brown will be sad but quite pleased to be out of the mess that is bound to occur now.

Tbh, he's probably relieved to have such a weight lifted off his shoulders. He can now sit back and watch Cameron fuck everything up :)

..and people will realise that Gordy wasnt actually that bad lol

Well its a good evening for Tories :)

HOWEVER my snog/marry/avoid preferences have changed!

Snog - Gordy. He's a nice guy.
Marry - Beloved Davey
Avoid like the plague - Clegg. Nasty snake in the grass good for nothing yellowbelly.

ahhhhh :)

genius :rofl:

Cameron soon got himself a nice new motor armoured up to the eyeballs too :lol:

HAHA did anyone just hear what the newsman said.... "aah david cameron and wife arrive at the palace, ...blah blah blah....and most probably hounded by her majesty's dogs"...:rofl:

are you watching GB's speech to the Labour lot, he already looks like a huge weight has been lifted off his shoulders, god love him

If Brown had been able to speak to people like that when he was still P.M then he might have stood a chance!

Natural, slightly charismatic, funny.

harriet harman NOOOOO

omg this is the worst day ever.

Harriet Harman....oh dear god. I've never wanted to punch a woman so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe