What is YOUR name (and your partners!)?

Hi all...My name is sophie...I was the only sophie throughout my school years :) I liked my name, even my friend jenny used to call herself sophie haha..My brothers used to tease me and call me sofa , or sloth or soapy......

My oh is called David and he hates it....I call him dave . but if i want to wind him up i go for davey haha

Been getting some ideas for names off here...........

Hi all :flower: My name is Ciara didn't really like it growing up because it was so popular over here (was born in London and no one had it, thats why my mum picked it) :wacko:

My OH is Shaun he doesn't like the spelling because it's not 'Irish' :dohh: but everyone here spells it Sean which is why i prefer his actual spelling.

My name is Hailey Lynn. I never went to school with anyone else with the same name, though I think it's getting more popular now. Never got made fun of over my name in any way. It has served me well. :haha:

My name is Elizabeth, I really hated it as a child but now I love it. My middle name is Alexandra which I also really like. I get called lizzie, but mostly liz. My mum and grandparents are pretty much the only people who call me Elizabeth. I wish more people stuck to Elizabeth, but it's my fault as I don't make them.

OHs name is Aidan. It's quite unusual in his age group so it seems to be becoming more popular at the minute. He's indifferent to it, doesn't love or hate it.

I'm Jen (Jenna) and my partner is Nick (Nicholas) I like how our names sound together Jen and Nick!

My name is Samantha Jayne and my OH's is Jason Philip.

Isabella is not my name but a girls name I did originally want when I started using BnB, now I don't lol

I'm Rebecca and hubby is Oliver. It was unusual to be an Oliver when we were young!

Hello everyone!! Okay, I have a very "different" name. It's Lenimae & my fiancee's name is Chad. :) Nice to meet you! Now to name our little one. I've got a blueberry in my belly and of course not sure if it's a boy or a girl just yet! Names are a difficult one for me as I had to grow up with such an oddball name, lol!!

I'm Sophie too - pretty standard. There were a few Sophies around when I was in school. OH calls me Soph most of the time. I had a lot of Sophie-dophie when I was little which REALLY p!$$£d me off lol but nothing too offensive :)

OH is Sam (not Samuel - just Sam) he quite likes his name it just annoys him when he comes across female Sams lol

My name is Caitlyn Michelle, which only ever bothered me because of constant misspellings and there being at least 4 other girls that shared the name. People always assume it starts with a K, too, which drives me nuts.

OH has a really odd name... Mint John. "Like the candy", as he always says lol. It's a family name (if he didn't have a middle name he'd be Mint IV) but I don't think he particularly likes his name. He always has people asking if he said Matt, Mitch, Mitt, etc. And then of course people saying Minty Fresh, Mint Gum, Peppermint... Though I call him Minty Fresh all the time. :haha:

My name is Amy Frances, was suppose to be Amy May but my mum thought people might think it was weird. I would have preferred Amy May, but I find Amy to common and I hate it being shorten to Ames.

OH is called Martin Andrew, not very keen on Martin either but I didn't choose it.

My name is Rebecca Elyse which took a lot of getting use to as most girls have traditional middle names but I love my middle name now.

Hubby is Jeffrey Scott

Mines Kelly and my OH is Alexander (Alex).

I've always loved my name but did get teased slightly when I was little (and still today by close family members) as Smelly Kelly :( I tend to get nicknamed Kel by those close to me.

OH likes his name and has never had any teasing, his friends do tend to call him AL which I hate with a passion for some reason.

My name is Donna Louise, i really don't like Donna, apparently I was going to be Nicola and I would have preferred that shortened to Nikki, my sister is Nicola but she prefers Nic.
My OH is Michael Kevin, obviously Michael is one of the most common names especially in the UK but he gets called Mike by everyone apart from his family. It annoys me when they call him Michael because that's not how I know him! Lol I prefer uncommon names so our daughter is Darcey and I'd like a similar sounding name for baby number 2.

My name is Caroline, I really like it. I think it's quite a pretty name, although a lot of people can't pronounce it properly which is odd as it isn't an unusual name.

DH's name is Paul, He doesn't mind it but he thinks it's a bit ordinary and boring. He has actually also moaned about it being to short.... I don't understand that, what is wrong with short names???

My names Jessica - Growing up, I wished I had a different name but I like it now. There are a lot of worse names out there. OH calls me Jess and a lot of family calls me Jet.

OH is Duane. He likes it and says it's a manly name.

My names holly I've always quite liked my name.

My partners name is Thomas but always known as Tom

X

My name is Jennifer Elizabeth. I was called Jenny as a kid but mostly go by Jenn now. My middle name is the same as my mothers, I dont like either name way too common!

My DH is Jason Anthony, he loves his name! And I think it suits him very well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->