What is YOUR name?

What is your name? Lana

Do you like it? I like that its not common but not what it spells backwards.

Would you recommend it? Think its vain recommending your own name to someone but maybe if they wanted something not very common.

Did you have any nicknames? Banana, Na'na

my 1st name is lyndsey-anne & i bloody hate it tbh, as a child i got lyndseylou, but i have a family nickname too of " shitfa " basically it was shit for brains , medical condition behind it all etc not going into it lol .
But i do like the double barrel bit , so my 1st son josh has a double barrel of joshua-lee & this bump will also get a double barrel when i work out what the 2nd bit is.

nope would never recommend lyndsey however its spelt

What is your name? Amanda.
Do you like it? No... it's too common.
Would you recommend it? Nope.
Did you have any nicknames? Ama. I love that nickname (pronounced Ah-mah).

What is your name?
Cassandra

Do you like it?
No. Most people don't pronounce it correctly...It should have been spelled Cassondra.

Would you recommend it?
If you spell it correctly, yes.

Did you have any nicknames?
Cassie is what everyone calls me. I like that a lot better and it isn't too common around here.

What is your name? Louisa
Do you like it? I do now but got fed up of being referred to as Louise as a child by teachers etc
Would you recommend it? Maybe
Did you have any nicknames? Lou, Looby Lou & Henry (don't ask long story)

kirsty

nickname : krusty ( the clown haha )

and no i dont like it tbh.

What is your name? Francesca
Do you like it? I didn't when i was little it was too hard to spell and people always put a H in it!!
Would you recommend it? uhm.....
Did you have any nicknames? I tend to get called Cesca, i hate hate hate being called Fran, if anyone does that they get the look of death!

What is your name? Felicity

Do you like it? I haaaaaaaaaated it when i was younger! Used to tell strangers my name was Sophie lol Now that i'm older i've grown to love it! i enjoy having a bit of a different name name

Would you recommend it? Yeah i would

Did you have any nicknames? Flick, Fee, Fliss, Flossy.....I hated when Austen Powers came out though and everyone refered to me as Felicity Shagwell....not got haha!

What is your name? Katie Louise
Do you like it? Yes
Would you recommend it? Yes
Did you have any nicknames?Not that rhymed with my name :) Although I hate it when people assume that I have shortened it from Kathryn as it isn't. My sister is called Kathy and so our names are both shortened versions but on my certificate and am offically Katie. (I do like Kathryn by the way, my best friend is called that, its just . . . its not MY name!) Lol sorry for the mini rant!

im katie louise too and aso had the katharine questions, I love Katie but Katie Louise is quite common !

What is your name? Lucia
Do you like it? Never really thought about it when i was younger....love it now though. Always get comments on what a beautiful name it is!
Would you recommend it? Yes definately
Did you have any nicknames? Cia, cheech (Haaaaaate it if people call me lu......im not a toilet!)

What is your name? Herlinde
Do you like it? Honestly, I'm really not sure. It's just my name and VERY unusual. I would love to hear it as someone elses name so that I could have an opinion on it. It is very different though, people always comment on it and I always stand out.
Would you recommend it? Well our children won't be getting anything that unusual. I like having a unique name but get fed up with people not being able to spell it, and having to explain it. "Herlinde, like Belinda but with a H"......
Did you have any nicknames? from the family I get Dinda - cos my little brother couldn't pronounce it. at school I used to get Hurli (Curli Hurli cos my hair is mega curli) but now I just get 'H' which I like.

My name? Lorraine and I really don't like it lol I tend to use my nickname quite alot actually which is kins :)

What is your name? Kym
Do you like it? yeah its alrite!
Would you recommend it? yeah course, my auntie even names my cousin after me :)
Did you have any nicknames? kymiffy, kymbar, kimbarbarbarleeeeeey

What is your name? Corrin (meaning spear bearer. It can be uni-sex with this spelling. scottish origin)

Do you like it? Yes, love it!!

Would you recommend it? yup or alternative spellings like corrine and corinne (french origin) most people try to stick an 'e' in it because of corinne bailey rae.

Did you have any nicknames? Corrie which i love too

What is your name? Ashlene
Do you like it? Yeah I think it suits me
Would you recommend it? Yea, it can get confused with Ashley, or Ashling, but I just started correcting people :D
Did you have any nicknames? Ash, Ashy, Ashes, Ashy-Pashy and Akalene (my nephew cant say it) lol

Name: Lee-Anne

Do I like it: I get tired of having to spell it out for people. After 40 years of it, if someone asks do you spell it like this or this, I say yes.

Would I recommend it: I guess so but I don't think it's one that too many people call their kids anymore.

Nicknames: "Lee" by family, "Lee-Lee" by friends when I was a teenager. Now it's very rare I hear my name as I hear "mom" more often in a day and "babe" by my OH.

What is your name? Cole
Do you like it? Yes
Would you recommend it? No...it's MY NAME!! jk:haha:
Did you have any nicknames? Yes..."Slaw" yea, I don't think it's cute either....that and "Old King Cole"...I'm okay with that, I guess.

What is YOUR name?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...

What is your name? Cherie
Do you like it? I didnt when i was young coz it was hard to spell it guess but its so unique...
Would you recommend it? Definately
Did you have any nicknames? Mon Cherie ( my darling in french) Cherry, Cherrypie. etc

What is your name? Tegan
Do you like it? I like that it's different but still heard of. My last name is super long so I like that it's not that hard to spell out loud (it can take ppl several attempts to get my last name right)
Would you recommend it? Yes definately
Did you have any nicknames? Teeg, Teegie, Teegz and Naget.

What is your name? Tamsin

Do you like it? Love it if people can say it right

Would you recommend it? Depends whether you mind people spelling or saying it wrong

Did you have any nicknames? Tammy,Tampon, Taz, T, Tams,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"