What is YOUR name?

What is your name? Abbey Leigh
Do you like it? Yeah it is not bad i like my nicknames more thou LOOOL
Would you recommend it? Erm, it is always spelt wrong like with [ie] but its not too bad.
Did you have any nicknames? Loads; Ab, Abs, Abz [which i hate!!] Abba, Abblebubba, AbbeyBubble, Bubble, Bubba, Bum, Flabby Abbey [OK so i was a bit chunky :blush:] and munchkinn, Abbeykinns by my OH

What is your name? Natalie
Do you like it? Yeah :D
Would you recommend it? Yeah
Did you have any nicknames? Nats, Princess, Fatalie ;)

What is your name? Rowena
Do you like it? Don't mind it, have only come across 2 others with the same name
Would you recommend it? ... I guess !
Did you have any nicknames? Not until I left home (in Scotland) and went to Uni in the south of England where it was shorted to Ro or Rowie
:) x

What is your name? Kirsten
Do you like it? Sometimes!
Would you recommend it? Yes
Did you have any nicknames? People who don't get it call me Kirsty, which I hate! Kirst, Custard, that's about it really.

my names Alana
I dont mind it other people seem to like it more than i do!
nicknames are Ali- Al- Alana bannana lol

What is your name?
Stephanie

Do you like it?
Yes

Would you recommend it?
Yes

Did you have any nicknames?
Steph (which I hate) Stefanya which I like

What is your name? Sarah Melissa
Do you like it? Its ok, dont really think about it much
Would you recommend it? I like my middle name Melissa better so would suggest that one
Did you have any nicknames? Sezi

What is your name?
Ryann (pronounced like Ryan)

Do you like it?
Yes

Would you recommend it?
I do now, although growing up it was hard having a name that is commonly a boys name. However Ive seen a lot of female with my name now, spelled the same and some differently.

Did you have any nicknames?
My fiancee and my close friends call me Ry

What is your Name? Jade
Do you like it?? Love it
Would you recommend it?? Yes, I was the only Jade thru school
Did byou have any nicknames?? No, cannot be shortened

What is your Name? selene
Do you like it?? ye notmany people called selene really
Would you recommend it?? Yes.
Did byou have any nicknames??no really ppl call me seleney but dat not really short, sum ppl call me sel sumtimes but i h8 that.

What is your name? Laura (Laura Jo really but never use it)

do you like it? its ok

would you recommend it? i would because there aren't any little lauras anymore - they're all grown up!

nicknames? laur, lou, lauz, and when there are lots of lauras e.g. in scool or uni it was blonde laura, brown laura, 5th floor laura, tall laura etc......

What is your name? Charlotteanne
Do you like it? Meh its too long!
Would you recommend it? Charlotte is nice but Charlotteanne is long!
Did you have any nicknames? Charlie, Chuck, Chuckles

Do you get called charlatan?:wacko:

What is your name? Cindy
Do you like it? yes
Would you recommend it? yes (come on all you mommy's doesn't little Cindy sound cute :rofl:) lol lol
Did you have any nicknames? not really it was short already

What is your name? Samantha
Do you like it? yes
Would you recommend it? yes I haven't known many people with my name, I like that its less used.
Did you have any nicknames? Family call me Maffie has my brother couldn't say Samantha and it shortened to Mantha and then to Maffie. I also get called Sammy and Sam. I usually go by Sam these days.

What is your name? Henrietta
Do you like it? I didn't until I was about 20, now I do, in fact I love it
Would you recommend it? Hmm, I suppose these day there are so many different and unusual names out there maybe it wouldn't be so bad, but it was difficult going to school with a "posh" name. Now I appreciate having a name that's different.
Did you have any nicknames? Henny, HenPen, Netta, Hairy... umm, I was given that as a child so no link to lady garden or anything!

What is your name? Nereida
Do you like it? Do now - hated it when I was a kid. No one knew how to pronounce it, no one could spell it... That hasn't changed, but now I don't mind being different.
I recently discovered that my parents got it quite wrong though. We pronounce it like Nerida. I found out last year that it's actually a Spanish name and should be pronounced Ne-ray-da (kinda).
Would you recommend it? Probably not. I'm quite possessive of it. :)
Did you have any nicknames? It doesn't really lend itself to shortening, but sometimes Ned or Nerd

What is your name? Hayley
Do you like it? Yes, its not too common
Did you have any nicknames? H (said aitch!)

What is your name? Aimee-Louise

Do you like it? Yes - It's unusual and sounds nice, if a little long. People also expect you to speak french?! :shrug:
Would you recommend it? Yes, I suppose I would...although I would say don't hyphenate as EVERYONE will ask you how you prefer to be named. It's very frustrating
Did you have any nicknames? Aim, Aimes, Aimee-Lou, Me-Me

What is your name? Lisa
Do you like it? Yes
Did you have any nicknames? Li, Lis, LiLi, Eliza!

What is your name? Priscilla
Do you like it? NO! I was named after Priscilla Presley....my parents suck! lol
Would you recommend it? no, it's too over the top
Did you have any nicknames? Cilla, Cilly, Cillybean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann