What is YOUR name?

What is your name? Jemma
Do you like it? Not really but i do prefer it being spelt with a J and not a G
Would you recommend it? No
Did you have any nicknames? No

What is your Name? Natasha Love

Do you like it?? Yes

Would you recommend it?? Yes, never had a natasha in my class at school, college, uni, infact I dont know another natasha

Did you have any nicknames?? Nat, Natty, Tash, Tasha, Tashy, moustashy which lead to mowser lmaooo

What is your name? Cassie
Do you like it? Yes, I'm the only person I know called it :D
Would you recommend it? Yes, its different
Did you have any nicknames? Cass, cassymassy ,plus loads more :)

What is your name? Erika
Do you like it? yes
Would you recommend it? I think it is a good name as a child and an adult. No too common but not too unusual.
Did you have any nicknames? As a child I was called "airhead." lol

What is your name?
Charlotte

Do you like it?
NO! I hate it (no offence to anyone with the same name or anything)! It's way too common and I don't like how it sounds.

Would you recommend it?
No.

Did you have any nicknames?
Charli and a load of others (Like Stan) that aren't anything to do with my actual name.

What is your name?
Samantha

Do you like it?
I'm not too keen on it, its too long and way to common in the year i was born (there were so SO many Samantha's in my school year.

Would you recommend it?
in a way, yeah. theres a few variations in the way it can be shortened and its not that common any more

usually go by sam or sammi, i prefer sammi though.

What is your name? Jennifer
Do you like it? Yes, suits me
Would you recommend it? Yes
Did you have any nicknames? Jen hate being referred to as jenny, sometimes known as j

I'm going to bed, so I will answer my own thread tomorrow.

What is your name? DANIELLE
Do you like it? AS I WAS GROWING UP I HATED IT, BUT NOW IM OLDER I LOVE IT
Would you recommend it? YES, I THINK ITS A LOVELY UNDERSTATED NAME
Did you have any nicknames? EVERYONE CALLS ME DANI ALTHOUGH AS IVE GOT OLDER I ADDED ANOTHER 'N' SO PEOPLE SPELL IT DANNI, MOST PEOPLE GENUINELY THINK MY NAMES DANNI

What is your name? Lia
Do you like it? Yes - much prefer it now I am older too, wasn't sure when I was younger as couldn't have a nickname with it really
Would you recommend it? Definitely yes, it has always been commented upon as it is a bit different because of the spelling, got me noticed! And I've only ever met a couple of people spelt like it, there were certainly none at school.
Did you have any nicknames? No - I think maybe I would be tempted to have Lia as the shortened name.....so calling them something like Amelia or Natalia or whatever so she could still be Lia, but then its been nice having a name noone can shorten/change for me!

What is your name? Katie (middle name - Louise)
Do you like it? Yeah, it's alright. Never thought too much about it to be honest! I do like it though, I prefer it spelt Kayte.
Would you recommend it? Yeah, it's a nice name. The only annoying thing is people call me Katherine as they think that is my name, but I was christened Katie. I don't like being called Kate either - both nice names, just not mine!
Did you have any nicknames? hundreds, but name related - Kaykay, Kat, Katz, Cakie :)dohh:) Taytie.

What is your name? Pamela Marie
Do you like it? Nope, always hated it!
Would you recommend it? No way! It's an old ladies name.
Did you have any nicknames? Yes, I was always called Spam! And my young nephew calls me auntie pram :lol:

What is your name? Kayleigh
Do you like it? Yes
Would you recommend it? Yea but quite a bias opinion only because i like it & I like the song by Marillion!
Did you have any nicknames? I get called Kaylz, Kayleighwoo and Kayleighpop!

What is your name? Nigel John
Do you like it? Yes and No - I do now, but hated it as a kid.
Would you recommend it? Yes, I dont think it is a common name, and it is always funny watching people try and spell it!
Did you have any nicknames? Nig/Nij/Niggy/N-Power

What is your name? Layla-Louise
Do you like it? nope not really but i hated it when i was younger
Would you recommend it? nope
Did you have any nicknames? layla-lou, Elle, lou, flouzy lou... lol

What is your name? Tiffany
Do you like it? Sure do!
Would you recommend it? Of course! However, it's very 80s... so not sure if people would like it!
Did you have any nicknames? Tiff, Tiffster, Tiffers, Stiff, Spliff

What is your name? Claire
Do you like it? Yeah, it's a pleasant enough name I guess...
Would you recommend it? Yes.
Did you have any nicknames? A few unkind ones at school, the only downside to the name is that a lot of words rhyme with it, eg at school people always took the piss out of my hair being curly and crazy, and it didn't help that Claire ryhmed with hair :(

What is your name? Katie Louise
Do you like it? Yes
Would you recommend it? Yes
Did you have any nicknames?Not that rhymed with my name :) Although I hate it when people assume that I have shortened it from Kathryn as it isn't. My sister is called Kathy and so our names are both shortened versions but on my certificate and am offically Katie. (I do like Kathryn by the way, my best friend is called that, its just . . . its not MY name!) Lol sorry for the mini rant!

What is your name? Emma
Do you like it? I do but it is very popular, there is ALWAYS another Emma around
Would you recommend it? yes, it is a classic name
Em, Ems, Emsie, Emskins, Embrella, Emer, Emma M-there was another Emma in my class and several in the year so you had to be distinguished by your last name. Emma is less popular in Canada so when I moved there, I really began to appreciate my name again!

What is your name? Joanne Claire
Do you like it? It's not too bad I guess but I get called Jo mostly and I think it's quite plain. Plus I don't really like the name Claire.
Would you recommend it? Probably not
Did you have any nicknames? Jo, Jojo, Joey, Joannerrr and some other random crazy ones which have no resemblence to my actual name lol.

What is your name? Lisa
Do you like it? Nope always bugged me, too boring
Would you recommend it? Mayb with a nice middle name
Did you have any nicknames? Lise, theres not very much you can do with it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4