What might be seen on 6 week ultrasound?

MrsT116

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering what to expect when I go for my early scan? By LMP I'll be 6+3 but by day of ovulation I'll be 5+6. Anyone know what's likely to be picked up if all is going well? X

weve never had one that early but had 2 before at 7 weeks with one pregnancy and 8 weeks with the other adn could see baby & heartbeat !

I have a scan this week to check my ovaries and wandering if they will be able to pick up anything then ( ill be 5 +6) When is your scan booked for ?

You could always book a private early scan if they havent been able to see much then ? We have one booked for when I am 7+1!

It's booked for 5th Nov. I'll be 6 weeks on that day by my working out, but by LMP I'd be 6+3.

Been getting some random sharpish pains today, hoping that's normal. Its been 7 years since my last pregnancy so I've forgotten so much.

Good luck for your scan! I bet they'll be able to detect something. Will you tell them you're pg or see if they pick something up first?
Xx

I saw my 2nd at 6+3 and we saw a blob with a heartbeat lol. They’re super tiny! I’ll see if I can find a pic.

Literally a speck! :haha:

34C95DD6-ED68-4215-9C8B-62A56FCDDA4B.jpeg

Aww lovely, thanks. Fingers crossed they pick something up xx

I go in for prenatal care tomorrow and I’ll be approximately 6 weeks and 1 day. Not sure if they will do an ultrasound yet or not but if so I’m hoping they will be able to pick up a early picture as well.

I went for a scan at 5 weeks 4 days . Seen the gestational sac and the yolk sac - no fetal pole

Went back 10 days later and seen the baby’s heartbeat and measuring 6weeks 6 days

Best of luck for your scan ! Xx

I had a bleed at 6 weeks so had a scan at 6+1 weeks and saw Fetal pole and HB.
Good luck with ure scan

I saw a heartbeat but they said it was often not seen at 6 weeks.
Good luck for your scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->