what milk to buy?

Babybear1985

Mother of 1 & Expecting
Reaction score
Hi girls, wonder if you can help me, what milk powder do you use? which ones do you think personally are the best and can i buy it now.....start stocking up for bump or would you recommend waiting?xx

Hipp Organic Hipp Organic Hipp Organic.. did I mention Hipp Organic? :haha: After failed attempts on othe rmilk, this is by far the best... consistency is similar to BM and the smell is a lot better than other formulas...The Hipp baby club online is great to join too :flower:

we used aptimal 1st and thebn comfort and then stage 2 and then stage 3 and now toddler milk. had no problems. I wouldnt stock up though as you dont no how baby will react to the milk, some get sick, or constipated and some babys have allergys to milk. I would just get 1 tub to start with, this will last a good few days to a week.

Yeah I would start with 1 tub :)
I stocked up on Aptamil first and Jake ended up being really poorly on it, so moved to comfort. Then follow on.
He's now on Cow and Gate follow on :)

I agree with not stocking up, what works for one baby might not for others. We use Hipp and can't rate it highly enough that said.

I wouldn't stock up either. We started on Aptamil which was fine for babe but then switched slowly to Hipp Organic about two weeks ago. It's organic and £2 cheaper per tub than Aptamil.

i wouldmt stock up either

we used hipp organic its fab x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"