what milk to buy?

Discussion in 'Formula Feeding' started by Babybear1985, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Babybear1985

Babybear1985 Mother of 1 & Expecting

Hi girls, wonder if you can help me, what milk powder do you use? which ones do you think personally are the best and can i buy it now.....start stocking up for bump or would you recommend waiting?xx

2. Sarah&Ady

Sarah&Ady Weight Watchers Champ!

Hipp Organic Hipp Organic Hipp Organic.. did I mention Hipp Organic? :haha: After failed attempts on othe rmilk, this is by far the best... consistency is similar to BM and the smell is a lot better than other formulas...The Hipp baby club online is great to join too :flower:

3. littleblonde

littleblonde kacey and sophie

we used aptimal 1st and thebn comfort and then stage 2 and then stage 3 and now toddler milk. had no problems. I wouldnt stock up though as you dont no how baby will react to the milk, some get sick, or constipated and some babys have allergys to milk. I would just get 1 tub to start with, this will last a good few days to a week.

4. Sarah10

Sarah10 Guest

We use Hipp organic :)

5. Yeah I would start with 1 tub :)
    I stocked up on Aptamil first and Jake ended up being really poorly on it, so moved to comfort. Then follow on.
    He's now on Cow and Gate follow on :)

6. justarascal

justarascal Mum of 1 monster

I agree with not stocking up, what works for one baby might not for others. We use Hipp and can't rate it highly enough that said.

7. ummar

ummar Well-Known Member

I wouldn't stock up either. We started on Aptamil which was fine for babe but then switched slowly to Hipp Organic about two weeks ago. It's organic and £2 cheaper per tub than Aptamil.

8. sophxx

sophxx Well-Known Member

i wouldmt stock up either

we used hipp organic its fab x