What not to say to a pregnant lady

I love how people treat pregnancy as some sort of disease. "Are you sure you can do that? You know, you are pregnant!" Ummm... no, I just poas, it comes up positive and I am totally oblivious as to what that means!!

Yes, I can still pick up 40 and 50 lb bags of dog, cat, and chicken food, just like I was able to do before, and no I won't be hurting my baby by doing it!

I swear that no pregnant woman would get any sort of exercise if it were left up to some!

Oh, and I love the comments when I tell people how many kids I want (6-13)... "Oh, well, talk to me after you've had your 3rd or 4th..." Ummm, just because you weren't able to handle any more than that doesn't mean I won't be able to! :growlmad: People!

:wacko::wacko:

- You will probably poo during labour :dohh:

^^ That horrifies me. Why did you have to remind me! :( Lol.

And I hate when people say, "You really shouldn't eat that." As I'm stuffing my face with fried chicken or fries.

I'm SORRY! I don't do it often, I just really REALLY wanted it. :(

And I really hate when people refere to baby as a parasite. :growlmad:

When I told the family last week I got I thought you were did you know you were showing, either that or you had got really fat :( xxx

Someone said something just like that to me.

An old friend said, "OH WOW! I didn't know you were pregnant! I thought you had just let yourself go."

Oh thanks.... :blush:

Are you keeping it?

Should you be eating that?

Should you be doing that?

So are you staying together then?

So are you getting married then?

I call my LO a parasite all the time :blush: but its more of an endearing term that I use for him, and I probably would get offended if someone else called him that!

I call my LO a parasite all the time :blush: but its more of an endearing term that I use for him, and I probably would get offended if someone else called him that!

It's ok if you call baby that... but someone else. :O

That's like when you're little and you can call your big brother or sister all these names and it's ok. But once someone else starts talking bad about them you get upset and defensive and try to make them sound like super hero's. :p

"Did you plan it?"

"wow their really close together, did you mean to do that?"

YES WE DID and would it matter if we didn't?

So my work knows I'm pregnant but they time everything here including bathroom room time which they call personal. Anyways lately they keep telling me my personal is up even though they know im pregnant. So my last meeting they were like Hayley we've talked about this before your personal is up and it needs to come down and i was like well I'm pregnant...I pee a lot more often now..and they honestly said you will need a doctors note about that if you want special treatment

Some bitch i dont even know yesterday said to me....

your HUGE for 6mths...she likes to enphasise the word too!!

^ :roll: I hate that, i actually got told that i should wear a girdle :growlmad:

So my work knows I'm pregnant but they time everything here including bathroom room time which they call personal. Anyways lately they keep telling me my personal is up even though they know im pregnant. So my last meeting they were like Hayley we've talked about this before your personal is up and it needs to come down and i was like well I'm pregnant...I pee a lot more often now..and they honestly said you will need a doctors note about that if you want special treatment

WTF?! cheeky a-holes!

WTF?! cheeky a-holes!

Thats ridiculous, its a common pregnancy symptom, obviously none of them have had a baby before!! :dohh:

'You should be in your peak health!!' 'You shouldnt do any excercise at all its bad for the baby!!!' idiots

My DD is turning 11.."such a big age gap..you could've been free in a few more years, but now you're starting all over!"

*rolls eyes*

My DD is turning 11.."such a big age gap..you could've been free in a few more years, but now you're starting all over!"

*rolls eyes*

Brandy didnt you know it was such a taboo having a big age gap.....lol x

'You should be in your peak health!!' 'You shouldnt do any excercise at all its bad for the baby!!!' idiots

See I get the "you should be swimming and walking and eating lean meat and fish etc" you try doing all that when you feel like crap 24/7 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->