what pill

M

maybebaby16

i am 16 and waiting to try. so i am going to be going to the doctors next week to go on a pill. i just wondered what was best are they 100 percent? i heard u have to wait til your next period to start it but i dont know when mine is due. any recomendations|? thanku

The doctor will be able to recommend which pill is right for you. If you take them properly it is unlikely you will get pregnant by accident although I don't think any birth control is 100% x

i caught pregnant on the pill, so did my mum and auntie...u should always use protection still as the pill isnt 100% against pregnancy and STI's x

Nope no pill is 100%.. still very safe though
I'm in Microgynon & I've got no probs with it! :D gave me period pains when i never had them before though! x

abstination is the best contraceptive :winkwink: hahaha only kidding, the pill is 99% effective but you have to ensure you take it every single day and beware anti-biotics as they interfere with its effectiveness.I do know of a new type of contraceptive that is apparently very good! its an injection you get once every 12 weeks and you dont have to worry then about taking the pill

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->