What shampoo do you use?

OnErth&InHvn

Mom to 4
Reaction score
I need to buy new shampoo. :shower:

What do you use? What have you used that doesnt work well?

I like Dove and Pantene, but the cheap Suave has worked too. I LOVE a Shampoo Bar though. (its like a bar of soap (ok it is, lol), but you can use it to shampoo/was and they smell SO good!

I tend to use whatevers on offer at the time.....I do like Aussie stuff, L'Oreal (One in the pink bottle, can't remember the name, gives hair "Mirror shine, cashmere touch") & Herbal Essence.

I have vo5 revive me daily at the moment and a Andrew Collinge one for highlighted hair.

I find i have to alternate shampoos otherwise my hair goes yucky.

I use the Aussie ones. I love the smell and they're not too heavy on my thin hair! :o)

My fave is the pink Tressemme. It only seems to come in massive bottles though and I can never be bothered lugging them home, so I usually just buy what's on offer :lol:

I use a organic shampoo as I only use organic skin care it's called mop it's really nice

I use the Arbonne shampoo & conditioner... the bottles aren't very large, but you need such a small amount that it evens out with what I'd normally spend tbh.

I did no-poo for a long time... basically I used Pantene, switched to Arbonne, did no-poo, and have reordered myself some Arbonne, when it arrives, I am going to be switching back to that from no-poo

I use the John Freida blue shampoo for every other wash and the usually Loreal conditioner.

I have a shampoo addiction so I always have a few on the go. Right now I'm using rusk, pantene, suave and some other one I can't remember. My favs are pantene and dove tho.

I change every so often but I usually use Pantene.

When I can afford it (or when I get them as Christmas gifts) I use Ouidad which is designed especially for women with very curly hair.

herbal essences, head and shoulders and supermarket own brand. I prefer to use eco brands of shampoo but I have found they make my scalp really itchy and my hair really dry, as many of them contain a lot of salt in the mix :o xx

I use Tresemme now. Last one I used was an Asda own brand and it didn't do very well

I use a tresemme colour protect one for brunettes as I dye my hair and don't want the colour to fade too much between colours. It's fab and the shampoo and conditioner keep my hair in lovely condition :)

Glitterfairy - Where do you buy the one for highlighted hair from? :flower:

I have recently started using the shampoo that my hairdressers sells - it's a L'Oreal one and costs me the earth lol. Although having said that a 250ml bottle will last me 3-4 months at a cost of £9.99, whereas the cheaper stuff lasts a month at a cost of £2 so i don't think in reality its that much more.

I have greasy hair and anything like pantene makes it worse. Shampoo's that are for greasy hair don't work either!

I've used Mane'n'Tail for the last 10 yrs and I don't think I'll ever change. Leaves my hair thick and shiny, actually helps it grow longer faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->