What shampoo do you use?

I used to her a Pantene girl but now i use Head and Shoulders Itchy scalp care and it works.

V xxx

I have Pantene Ice shine at the minute because it was on offer in Asda the other week,but Im really not impressed.My hair feels heavy and greasy as soon as Ive dried it.

I tend to use Aussie or Umberto Giannini(the yellow one) :flower:

I used to her a Pantene girl but now i use Head and Shoulders Itchy scalp care and it works.

V xxx

I have two coupons for that and am going to try it :D the P&G site 'supersavvyme' has the option to print out 2 £1 off coupons for it in Sainsburys if you buy a shampoo and conditioner together, at the moment the 400ml H&S are all on a 2 for £6 offer, with coupon it will be £5 for both together and I am going to get two lots costing me £10 in total, saving 9.98, I'm normally a bit reluctant to use coupons on multibuy offers as there are sometimes problems putting them through but as this coupon is specifically designed to be used when you multibuy don't see why it wouldn't work. The coupons are only available and valid until the 31st Jan xx

I use wella system professional hydrate range
I work as a hairdresser so now know the ins and outs of all the makes of shampoo, i could never go back now.

I use Aussie. I used to use Pantene until my stylist told me they used to water that down to use as setting lotion at her college!

I love the smell of aussie and dove, but I can't use them all the time however much I'd love to. If I don't use head and shoulders itchy scalp then my hair feels really itchy. xxx

Just got 4 lots of H&S itchy scalp shampoo and conditioner 400ml bottles (so 8 altogether) for £20, can't wait to try it out as the dry scalp one is ok but doesn't stop the itchiness. I love Aussie and Herbal essences as well-but can only use them once or twice a week unless I want problems :D xx

i use herbal essences pantene john frieda and tressemme i really like there masks x

Herbal Essence and most of the regular drug store brands aren't my cup of tea - I'm just not a fan of those really sweet and fake flower kind of perfumes. I also can't use stuff with SLS in it as I get really dry and flakey skin from it. So, I don't shampoo very often at all, and when I do, it's Aveda.

I'm very enthusiastic about the relatively new Syoss. It's relatively cheap and while my hair is ruined by constant coloring and discoloring, Syoss is doing a great job.
For conditioning I'm currently trying Vatika to control my hairloss that is either caused by my first black dye last summer, which is unlikely because I've been dying (lol) for a decade, or by malnutrition due to my gastric bypass. The castor hot wax mask thing. Smells sooooooooo good...

i am allergic to all shampoos so I have to swap and change really often.

At the moment I am using lidl's own colour one, It has actually made my red shiney and last longer than others I have tried.

Used to use H&S but it burnt my scalp, as did most other brands. Aussie is good but I don't have the money to buy it atm.

I'm very enthusiastic about the relatively new Syoss. It's relatively cheap and while my hair is ruined by constant coloring and discoloring, Syoss is doing a great job.
For conditioning I'm currently trying Vatika to control my hairloss that is either caused by my first black dye last summer, which is unlikely because I've been dying (lol) for a decade, or by malnutrition due to my gastric bypass. The castor hot wax mask thing. Smells sooooooooo good...

You're the second person who has recommended Vatika stuff-since they sell them in the Asian bit in the local Tesco I think I may try it out xx

You're the second person who has recommended Vatika stuff-since they sell them in the Asian bit in the local Tesco I think I may try it out xx

I don't see any results yet in my hairloss, but I think I may have a problem conditioners can't cure. Can't hurt anyone to try it though. I think it's something Arabic; I only see Arab supermarkets here sell it, Jewish ones not yet. Also Dabur seems to be another name of it. And when you look at the amazing hair some Middle-Eastern women have, I just want to trust their haircare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->