What shampoo do you use?

pantene or wash & go recently but i change from time to time x

I alternate between Redken All Soft, Tigi Oatmeal and Honey, L'Oreal Nutri Damage Control one and Boots own Camomile and Lemon Balm.

Btw most of the herbal essences 400ml are half price in sainsburys atm! Including the treatment masques xx

I've used Mane'n'Tail for the last 10 yrs and I don't think I'll ever change. Leaves my hair thick and shiny, actually helps it grow longer faster.

yuck i hated mane n tail :(

atm im using trevor sorbie for ice blondes (its on 3 for £10 at boots) alternated with paul mitchells awaphui shampoo to get rid of buildup.

kerastase bio or nutri, I find the main shop brands are no good for my hair and make it either greasy or give me a sore scalp so I've not used them for years. :flower:

I use Herbal Essences and switch between the different types

boots botanics ultra moisturising is amazing stuff and works with my sensitive scalp

i use avalon organics peppermint shampoo/conditioner

<3

I change mine like underware, I dont even finish bottles and new ones are there, same with shower gels I have actually got several unused shower gels stacked in my cupboard lol I liked one so much I bought more than one then got fed up with it by the time I finished first one. I like my smelly shower stuff and shampoos. At the mo its

herbal essence tossle me softly and it smells like lilic, makes my hair soft and shiney even if i dont get to tossel.

Pantene for color treated, but I'm starting to get build-up. After that it's Herbal Essence. Anything with a voucher, really. However, I refuse to buy Sunsilk because it's garbage.

I have to switch brands all the time because I'm prone to build-up if I've been using it for too long.

aussie hair care stuff, lush stuff and herbal essences

I love Lush solid shampoos, especially the Karma one which is one of my favourite scents ever. Also like pantene and herbal essences x

I use John Frieda sheer blonde or Pantene colour depending on the condition of my hair.

I bought Aussie today on a whim after so many of you use it, it smells amazing!!

yeah aussie smells soooo good

I love MOP products but they are quite expensive. I use Herbal Essences or Aussie if it's on offer :)

i normally use herbal essences but i've discovered the morrisons rip off one is just as good and smells better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->