What shopping item to you buy LOADS of/use LOADS of?

Avocados, coffee and almond milk seem to be the only things I buy every week without fail.

Milk, potato, onions, peppers, apples, bananas, yoghurt, pasta. Also toilet rolls, kitchen roll, bleach and cistern blocks.

Erm at the moment I'm addicted to Babybells (??) and I always buy loads of low cal cereal bars and those 40 cal hot chocolate sachets. For LO it's yoghurts and bananas.

I feel like I am constantly buying tomatoes, apples and popcorn. For Ivy she gets through insane amounts of blueberries and yoghurt!

Apples, milk, veg steam bags and bananas - we buy 4 kg of apples a week and around 2 kg of bananas :haha:

I remember a few months ago they changed my online order because they assumed we had typed in the wrong amount for bananas so they changed it a "normal" amount :haha: they delivered the correct amount the next day but then the delivery driver weirded me out a bit "I hope you don't mind me asking but what do you do with all of these bananas" :wacko::wacko: it wouldn't have been so bad if he didn't have a serious face on :rofl::rofl:

Apples, milk, veg steam bags and bananas - we buy 4 kg of apples a week and around 2 kg of bananas :haha:

I remember a few months ago they changed my online order because they assumed we had typed in the wrong amount for bananas so they changed it a "normal" amount :haha: they delivered the correct amount the next day but then the delivery driver weirded me out a bit "I hope you don't mind me asking but what do you do with all of these bananas" :wacko::wacko: it wouldn't have been so bad if he didn't have a serious face on :rofl::rofl:

You're not alone! I could get through about £100 worth of fruit in a week if I could afford it, and that would just be for me!

Kitchen roll. Cat litter/food, bananas and bloody fruit pots lol.

Forgot pineapples, oranges, bananas and yoghurt, they are bought the most as OH makes fresh pineapple and orange juice and yoghurt, banana and berries (from the summer pickings) smoothies for breakfast every week day so we go through loads of those!

Milk, bread, fruit and loo roll. Far, far too much loo roll! OH uses about half a roll just to wipe his nose, it drives me up the wall :dohh: x

Milk, bread, pancakes, grapes, strawberries and bananas. Every 2 or 3 days!

oh and i forgot the rabbit hay/ food he goes through tons of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->