What shopping item to you buy LOADS of/use LOADS of?

Milk.. I don't use milk really I don't like it but both my LO's get through so much milk! Also yoghurts, bananas, pasta and cheese

Milk, Coke Zero, Anti Bac Spray (I love that stuff I use it all the time!), Wine :blush: , Cheerios for the boys, Bananas and Orange Juice!

Oh I forgot weetabix! We get through so many!

Yogharts, strawberries, those part baked baguettes (Ben wont touch 'normal' bread!) and for me, Pepsi and chocolate!!

Milk its ridiculous how much and itll just get worse when DD2 goes on to cows milk in november.

Also bread, grapes, bananas and butter.

Pitta bread, regular bread, jam-the kids love it and otherwise they don't have many sugary things, high juice-which they have very weak like 1:10 ratio and have water on its own a lot too but they still go through bottles like nobody's business, cereals- though thankfully my kids are happy with the 'basics' ones, own brand cola, bananas at least 2kg a week, cucumber and cherry tomatoes, satsumas/clementines and frozen mixed veg. We are pretty frugal with toilet roll/kitchen roll xx

Blueberries, cheese, avocado and flavored water. I drink so much it's ridiculous.

Broccoli and Cauliflower...weird I know. No matter how much I buy it seems to disappear!

Milk bread bananas cheese and cereal are bought every few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->