What should I do? UPDATED Pic attached...

Ughhhhh....

Well I took an HPT this morning and it was a :bfn:

BUT I also dipped an OPK strip (this is the last month I will do that cause I'm going crazy) and got another line, and it was clearly darker than yesterdays, but not by much. :wacko:

But IF it is indeed HcG showing up on the OPK strips, shouldn't I at least get a faint line on the HPT??????

Here's both the pic links, the pic with 2 strips was taken yesterday, the other one today.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/frippledip/3037752657/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/frippledip/3035382961/

I'm still confused though because there is still NO sign of AF, I had spotting on CD29 (CD31 today) and I never spot.

I'm going cuckoo!

ok... straighten something out for me..

you o'ed on cd20, you are cd31 right now, and got a BFN today.

Is that right?

ok... straighten something out for me..

you o'ed on cd20, you are cd31 right now, and got a BFN today.

Is that right?

Pretty close...I got a + OPK on CD20, so I prolly O'd on CD21, and yes today is CD31. Sorry, I had to fix my last post...not thinking straight!

ok, so you are 10dpo.

A couple of things... assume your AF is going to be late cuz you o'ed late. DON'T wish your AF here on time cuz that would mean your LP would be too short to sustain a pg. Wait at least 4 more days before you do a hpt.

In the meantime, don't put stock in those opks. They aren't positive, they are only faint, and we have LH in our bodies all the time, so they are probably picking up on that. I would be more intrigued by them if they were actually positive results.

I know the waiting is nuts, but if you adjust your thinking to understand that AF isn't actually late yet, it is not as stressful. If she's still not here in 4 days, then consider her possibly late. :)

p.s. remember that your o date varies, but LP does not... so if you o late, your AF will be "late". eg she won't show on day 30, but she will really be on time according to LP length.

oh sorry, missed your post somehow! You may still be pg with your BFN, I would wait a few more days (I know, agony!) and test again.

Thanks all! I'm getting kind of bummed, but I agree, I'm not using the OPK strips until it's O time again. I'm going crazy but I think the best thing to do is forget about it for a few days. I'll be taking a break from BnB too, but I'll let you all know how it goes when I get a definitive answer.

Thanks again all!

This is exactly what I'm thinking. You mentioned ovulating late, so your AF must come later too.

ok, so you are 10dpo.

A couple of things... assume your AF is going to be late cuz you o'ed late. DON'T wish your AF here on time cuz that would mean your LP would be too short to sustain a pg. Wait at least 4 more days before you do a hpt.

In the meantime, don't put stock in those opks. They aren't positive, they are only faint, and we have LH in our bodies all the time, so they are probably picking up on that. I would be more intrigued by them if they were actually positive results.

I know the waiting is nuts, but if you adjust your thinking to understand that AF isn't actually late yet, it is not as stressful. If she's still not here in 4 days, then consider her possibly late. :)

yeh but these are pro the more sentitive tests,i had then u always get a faint line? that aint pos tho uknow? i know af has cum now but just letting uknow that i to use to get faint line then it got darker as time went on and O came nearer....good luck this mth xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->