What temp do you wash bedding/towels/whites on?

Jaysmummy

Mum of 3 and WTT
Reaction score
Just curious? I've always done them all on 60. Occasionally I'll do a 90 wash but normally thats like bibs and stuff.

xx

I don't do a white wash, but if i did i would do it on a "60 soiled" programme

Whites/towels/bedsheets all go on a 60 degree wash, with a vanish tablet in! Like my whites to be white :smug:

For a general household wash it's usually 60, my work uniforms go in at 90 though

Towels 95, whites and bedding 60. With a scoop of vanish in with the whites!

Whites and bedding at 90 degrees. I don't use vanish or similar, so rely on heat to get the stains out.

My whites have to be a 40 with whitener in as oh expensive tops would shrink any higher my towels and bedding go on a 60 stained or 90. X

I use washing powder for cold water so 30 for anything that isn't visibly soiled.

30 for anything..

if its soiled i soak in a mix of napisan, vanish & water for an hr 1st. x

I can't imagine washing my towels and bedding on 30!!! I'd be worried they weren't clean enough

Xx

60°C for towles bedding and underwear and socks. everything else gets washed at 40 °C

I can't imagine washing my towels and bedding on 30!!! I'd be worried they weren't clean enough

Xx

I wash soiled nappies at 40 sometimes 60 if they need a good clean and they are just fine, i cannot imagine towels would be dirtier than a pooped and peed in nappy!

Towels and bedding on a 90.

White clothes on a 60.

V xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back