what tests did you's get your BFP's on?

1209ttc

Reaction score
Hi, i got my bfp yesterday on clear and simple HCG pregnancy strip test. Anyone else get theres on this test to?:D mines is faint x

I got mine on a Clearblue digi, and have since cracked them open and put the strips in safe keeping! (digi's don't show the result for more than maybe 24hrs :()

oh congrats:D and aw thats no good. i used one of them yesterday and got a not pregnant, then done the cheapies (took 4 altogether from yesterday and today) and got faints.:)

A dollar store test! In fact, I took several others and it was my clearest positive aside from the Clearblue Digital. First Response was the faintest.

Woo 1209! Let's hope those faints just get darker and darker! :D

First response early response. Very dark line at 1 day before AF, definitely could have tested sooner!

Got my first vvvvfaint pos on dollar tree test, may have even been an evap. Then I used a lot of FRER, got my first pos on that at 9dpo. I also used a Clearblue digi just so I could see the word pregnant.

On a FRER too, actually 3 of em'...didn't test til I was a week late and the positive line came up strong before the control line even started to show lol

I got my first BFP on an FRER. I kept testing after that and got positivies with Clearblue Digi, Dollar Tree Brand, Walgreens Digi, Equate, and Answer brand. I was a bit ridiculous with the testing! :)

thank you all,:D and congrats to every1:D here is a picture of my test. what do you's think?:) x

Attachments

• P010611_19.37[01].jpg
    P010611_19.37[01].jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 40
FRER followed by CB digital that evening - I wanted to see the word "pregnant" ;)

thank you, i want a FRER now lol see if my line improves on that x

I got mine on a FRER and than took a Clear Blue Digital! : )

can i ask for you ladies that tested with clear blue digital how far were you's until you's tested with this? x

I took 1 CVS dipstick, 1 Clearblue dipstick, 3 FRERs... I just couldn't wrap my brain around being pregnant so soon! :D :D :D

I really want to take a digital, though, just to see the word pregnant. :D

im the same, i want to see that word before i believe it:D i took a digital the day my period was due (1st june) and came up Not Pregnant:o then all 5 of my cheapie's have a faint line x

You should def. test again in a few days with a cheapy and if its darker try the digi again. You might not be far enough to get that 'pregnant' on the digi (not sure how low of a level they go)...congrats by the way! :)

Clear Blue (not digi), First Response, and Answer Plus.

thank you for your advice ValentinesGal:D i am going to hang off going to the GP until the 6th June and just keep testing cheapie's everyday until then to see if they get darker:D And Thanks, congrats to you to:) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->