what tests did you's get your BFP's on?

I needed to see it (clearly I'm insane) so I took a digi today... just to give myself a smile. LOL. I'm 12 DPO, for the person above who asked, and I just took my CBDigi.

I can see a line 1209ttc! Best of luck!

I tested at 14DPO and 15DPO with dollar store tests. They were both very faint. At 16DPO I tested with an Answer Quick and Simple Early and it came up as a positive very quickly (within 30 seconds).

99p tests (look like ASDA/Boots), clearblue and clearblue digi with conception indicator x

I was 4 weeks + 3 days when I found out that I was pregnant and had a dark line on FRER and Pregnant on digi. :) I'm sure I could have gotten a positive a few days before that if I had tried. I'd definitely give it a little more time for your line darken before taking a digi as they aren't quite as sensitive.

I took a Dollar Tree test at what I thought was 10 DPO. But, that came up neg (maybe a faint evap). So, I thought I was negative. Waited 8 days for the witch, but she didn't show. Took another Dollar Tree test and it was clearly positive right away. So, I'm thinking I ovulated later than I thought because I got a bfp 10 DPO with my son... I wasn't tracking my temperatures like I did with my other two pregnancies.

On one step IC's a first response, a tesco test & superdrug test! Lol I took a good few!

I used an IC and it wasn't overly dark so I got a FRER which was a bit lighter than the control line. I did more over then next few days which got darker. I then did 3 Clearblue digitals over three weeks to get 1-2, 2-3 then 3+ I'm a little crazy :blush:

Got mine on Tesco pregnancy tests. (cost around £4 for two)
I tried a FRER a couple of days before and was a BFN though, but it was probably just too early.

Congratulations to those with fresh BFP's and good luck to testers :)

I got a 2 pack from asda, got my line straight away, really wasn't expecting it, then took a clear blue conception one 2 days later, then cos i had a spare asda one did that 3 days after the CB, i really want to get more tests i quite enjoyed waiting and watching! sad i know!

I got mine, all 17 of them, ahem, on the cheapies from amazon, £2.49 for 25!! I highly recommend them to all of you poas addicts, like me!! Haha!!
xxx

Tesco test and then a clearblue. Not a digi though.

Thank you everyone for your responses:D. and a huge CONGRATS to you all:D. What are the ones of amazon like? Mine arrived today there 10miu (10 cheapies for £2.49) and wanted to see what they are like before i test again! x

When I got mine, I got a strong BFP at 10dpo (5 days before AF due) and at 3pm in the afternoon, on a superdrug own brand. The line was quite faint on FRER. The next day I did about 10 tests of different brands, including clearblu digi and all were strong/clearblu digi said 2-3 weeks.

Hi, i got my bfp yesterday on clear and simple HCG pregnancy strip test. Anyone else get theres on this test to?:D mines is faint x

Yup I used one of these first and got a faint line. Confirmed with a FRER which was nice and dark! Did a digi a few days later!

The cheap strip tests always seem to have faint lines, I've never seen a really dark one!

all 5 of my tests are faint (same brand) cheapies. i am 3 days late for my AF. i just keep thinking there ALL evaps lol just because there faint. so thank you Elhaym for that,:D going to test as soon as i need a pee with a more sensitive one:D x

all 5 of my tests are faint (same brand) cheapies. i am 3 days late for my AF. i just keep thinking there ALL evaps lol just because there faint. so thank you Elhaym for that,:D going to test as soon as i need a pee with a more sensitive one:D x

Did you test again?

First it was a cheaper, but not generic brand, pink ink. then a generic pharmacy brand, blue ink. Then 2 blue-ink Clearblue brand, the ones with the plus sign positives :)

Got a faint postitive on an FrER at 5 days past :af: due...then just got stronger over days....and today i was freaking out because my first scan is on tuesday....so i took a dollar test and got a very dark lines...the tet line was darker than control

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->