what tests did you's get your BFP's on?

yeah i did test again sorry totally forgot to come back been busy, i tested another 3 times on the 10MIU and all positives. I'm just scared b/c they are sooo faint and im 18dpo 4 days late for AF, and surely they should be darker by now?:/ seen so many ladies on about these being so faint. i will test everyday until monday and then got see my GP x

I got the ICs from Amazon but none of them worked with me. I used the CB digital with conception indicator and got a bfp when I was 3w5d and then again at 4weeks pregnant. After that, I stayed clear of all tests! xx

Try not to drive yourself up the wall testing every day ( I did that once and never again as it only made me worry more!). If af is late why not test with a more reliable test now? You should get a clear result now with CB or FR x

i think I'm going to test with another brand. Will speak to my OH when he wakes up:)

Get a FRER if you can, they're expensive but IMO worth the money for peace of mind, and if you're getting faint lines on ICs I bet you get a nice line on a FRER :thumbup:

Alternatively Superdrug tests are good and not too pricey, 2 for a fiver I think x

thank you Elhaym I'm just waiting for my money! Hopefully it hurrys up so i can test with different brand, either be FRER or CB Digital:D x

I got mine on a Boots pharmacy test, it was their own brand and I thought it wasn't going to work, but I was so shocked to see how thick the positive line was.

thank you trinaestella. and congrats on your pregnancy:D i cant wait to see the dark thick line!!:D x

thank you trinaestella. and congrats on your pregnancy:D i cant wait to see the dark thick line!!:D x

The faint line is always a good sign darling, keep positive about it cos I'm sure you are pregnant :happydance:

I took a dollar store test at 10dpo and it had the faintest line, nobody could see it but me. So then an hour later I took a frer and i got a faint but very easily seen line! At 13dpo I took a frer and dollar store test at the same time and the frer was dark but the dollar store one was very faint.

Thanks Hunni. My OH Is Going To Go Pop To The Shops After Dinner And Get A FRER And CB Digital. Don't Think I've Been So Scared To Do A Test.. But The Same Time Excited! If I Get A Positive On FRER Tonight Think I'm Going To Tell My Mum Too x

tested with morrisons own brand and got a faint again. i have a CB digital but going to wait until tomorrow morning to take that x

I got my :bfp: today on a answer brand, 2 first response, clearblue digital, and a dollar store test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->