what the ??? faint + xx

Lexi's Mummy

Linzi xx
Reaction score
why am i getting faint positive hpt during ovulation time.. this ttc stuff is addling my brain.. surely its gotta be dodgy tests or sumthing :dohh::wacko:

Pics? Have u tried a frer? How come u used htp test

is it an evap?? use another test and see????

honestly i have no idea why i tested :wacko: im getting to obsessed with poas lol! i do it for fun. i have a load of ICs so just did one.. im losing the plot lol.. i cant get a pic that shows it up.. my phones on its last legs but even OH saw it and he never sees anything. My body is like clockwork. and im due to ovulate anytime now if not already have.. just.. ive been charting too for the first month but it all just looks messy and gobbledigooky to me :haha: xx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/54ed31//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

hi! im obsessed too. i didnt even know i was pregnant but i just randomly chose some pregnancy tests to use and surprise! i got faint lines on all of them. dont know what dpo you are but i was 8 dpo when i started testing "for fun" and all tests ended up being a serious surprise! ofcourse i kinda didnt even believe it but i did use wondfo and frer. both showed up but i stared at the darn things everywhere. i even made my boyfriend stare at them lol. the next day they were darker and i knew for sure the tests prior were not lieing! we've been extremely excited ever since!

yea was negative as it should be lol.. according to my chart im 3dpo so will start testing mid week next week :) xx

Lh and hcg mimic each other. Its possible that the test just picked up on a really strong lh surge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->