What the heck is this? (beware of the picture)

Ginger12793

Reaction score
Okay, so I have no idea what DPO I am... Like maybe between 19-21 DPO?
Anyway, for the past 3 days I've been getting this weird mucus/discharge. If I'm pregnant (still afraid to test again) this will be my first and I have no idea what this "increased cervical fluid" looks like...

But this is what I've been getting: it's almost gel-like, with a VERY pale yellow/pale white color and it comes in little globs. I was curious about it, so I took the toilet paper and squished it (TMI, I know, sorry!) and when I pulled the toilet paper back, it stretched up with it and then bounced back.
I found a picture of what it pretty much looks like to help you guys get what I mean...
Is this a sign of pregnancy? Is it regular? Or what? I'm just not sure :wacko:

P.S.
The amount of mucus/discharge is nothing like the amount in the picture lol. It's only a small bit, like the size of a fingernail.

Attachments

• mucus-during-pregnancy.jpg
    mucus-during-pregnancy.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 13
Looks like mucus plug, your body forms one each cycle after you ovulate in case of pregnancy and you loose it each period.

Oh. Lol.
I've never had it before, so I was worrying about what it is.
Thanks for the reply :)

I'm having the same thing! But nowhere near that amount either lol. I think I'm 7 dpo.

Well, thank goodness I'm not the only one here! Lol
Maybe that's a good sign :D
I read your other post saying you took a test and it came back negative. Definitely too early :p

I hope you get your BFP when you test later on!
Keep us updated! I'd really like to know how this goes for you! :)

Oh god! :rofl:
(well you did say to beware of the pic but I totally just gagged...)
...I had that when I first got pregnant but didn't know I was yet.

Haha ya I figured it was but couldn't help myself :p Will keep you updated.....probably won't test again untl I'm 12 dpo..so probably on Monday. When are you going to test? Hope you get your bfp as well :)

Oh god! :rofl:
(well you did say to beware of the pic but I totally just gagged...)
...I had that when I first got pregnant but didn't know I was yet.

LOL
That's good! (not you gagging, but that you had it when you first got pregnant)!
:haha:
Lets hope it's a good sign!

Btw, I'm like really desperate to get a positive, so I took a test tonight and I pulled the little sponge part off the end (where it says HCG) and laid it over the test area (after the dye ran to the spongy part) for a couple seconds and I got a positive! :O
WTF? So I did a second test and did it the same way... And again, the same results! :wacko:

Can I depend on it (I'm thinking probably not) since I didn't really give it time to show up if positive? Or should I just throw them away?
Oh, and I don't know if you can really tell or not in the pictures, but the test line is PINK!

Here's the pictures:

Attachments

• t1.JPG
    t1.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 8
  • t1-1.jpg
    t1-1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 7
  • t1-1-1.jpg
    t1-1-1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 7
  • t1-1-1-1.jpg
    t1-1-1-1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 7
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 8
Haha ya I figured it was but couldn't help myself :p Will keep you updated.....probably won't test again untl I'm 12 dpo..so probably on Monday. When are you going to test? Hope you get your bfp as well :)

:haha: Check out my pictures and how my positives came to be!
:haha:
Really quite amusing at the moment! Lol!
I tested a few days ago and got a negative so I was trying to hold off... But I couldn't resist tonight, and then I did a bad thing and got a positive from it! :haha:

I'm so giddy at the moment, even if these tests end up meaning absolutely nothing! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->