What the hek...

Yes I would just throw that batch away and buy new ones, maybe from a more reputable company. That is awful that they all showed positive like that but your bloods came back negative. How disappointing to anyone who takes those tests. I'm sorry you've suffered so many losses (I had three myself so I completely understand the longing for another baby) and those faulty tests really don't help. I can only hope that your rainbow will come along soon xx

Oh my gosh, I'm absolutely stunned! I'm so sorry :hugs:
I don't know if they were faulty tests? It could be a very early loss - I had positives up and down in line strength then bleeding then more positives then a beta showed <1, hCG takes longer to disappear from urine than blood, so it must have just been lingering in my pee which is a horribly cruel trick to play.
Either way, I'm so sorry :hugs:

Im so sorry :( i do wonder if those ics were dodgy something didnt look quite right about them x

Well, at is due 28 Dec and I went from too scared to poas to wanting to poas... not sure about blue dye, but they are early response... it has a filter on. It is a vvvfl. Let me know your thoughts :)

My nerves are screwed. Lol

Attachments

• PSX_20171224_195935.jpg
    PSX_20171224_195935.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 53
I don't blame you for nervy! I see the line clearly but after what you've been through I'd say check with a good brand pink dye test before getting your hopes up. Wish you all the luck xxx

I see something too. I agree, test again with a pink dye test. Good luck :)

I see it but I'm always sceptical about blue dyes as unless they're bold you can't tell if it's a false line as they give so many. I think a pink dye is in order

Hi ladies. I still haven't got af. I don't have tests showing a great + either. Just those, oh so faint, they mess with your mind tests. My cervix is still high. I stopped progesterone 2 nights ago. Af normally arrives 2 days later. I don't know what to think. My left breast is sore and the right one is just a bit tingly. Surely if I were pregnant, My tests would show it. So, just patiently waiting for af. Or... what do you think?

I think your tests would have shown some progression by this point and if they haven't then they could be faulty tests or possibly a chemical. Progesterone can give you breast tenderness and other things which seem like pregnancy symptoms so it's hard to tell when using that whether it's just that or pregnancy. I'm sorry you haven't had a more definitive answer, maybe if af hasn't shown itself tomorrow retest to see if anything has changed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->