What the hek...

If you've tried 3 brands and all had lines it makes me wonder if the digi was the one that was the dud :shrug:

That IS confusing. I hope you get some for sure answers soon!

I've been reading Dr. Google and I must admit it has scared the crap out of me. :(

Google always seems to bring up the very worst case scenario! :hugs: I hope that your doctor can help :hugs:

I have read that too on Google but there's such a tiny chance of that! It's so unlikely. Go to your doctor and have a beta and some reassurance. You don't need this stress! :hugs:

At this point, I'm praying that I had a bleed but was actually pregnant or the last bleed was part of implantation. I did have some vvvfl last month... Oh well, will see what they say tomorrow.

I am still testing and still getting bfp's

Thanks for the support ladies. xo

At this point, I'm praying that I had a bleed but was actually pregnant or the last bleed was part of implantation. I did have some vvvfl last month... Oh well, will see what they say tomorrow.

I am still testing and still getting bfp's

Thanks for the support ladies. xo

Hoping you get everything sorted with your doc tomorrow. Stay away from dr Google.

If it was one of these rare cancers, you would be seeing positives all the time I would have thought and I don't know how that would affect progression too, but I would think that you wouldn't see much in the way of progression at a rate a regular pregnancy would show? Google is stupidly scary sometimes and always seems to give you the most frightening scenarios before the most common and harmless ones

This is the pink test. I have tried to make the blue test smaller but it keeps saying it's too large. However, the blue test shows a skinny blue line now that it is dry. In the required time, it had a vvvfl, thick. But that's not showing now.

Attachments

• 20171217_125958.jpg
    20171217_125958.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 64
This test had a vvvfl within time frame that camera couldn't catch. This is how is dried...

Attachments

• 20171217_130431.jpg
    20171217_130431.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 33
Can see it on the pink dye

Can definitely see it on the pink test! Good luck tomorrow! This must be so stressful for you.

Anything is possible, but we did not bd much at all this month. So it's all a bit confusing...

Defo lives on them all Hun

Fx you get answers soon

Anything is possible, but we did not bd much at all this month. So it's all a bit confusing...

I'm on the pill and we only bedded once and i fell pregnant this time :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->