What the hek...

Anything is possible, but we did not bd much at all this month. So it's all a bit confusing...

I'm on the pill and we only bedded once and i fell pregnant this time :/

Congratulations. :dust:

I took my digi apart. There are three lines, which indicate a positive. It just wasn't enough to indicate pregnant on the digi. I am beginning to believe that I may be pregnant. I am scared to believe it but it will explain my desire for anything Orange lol and my extreme fatigue.

Looking forward to my bloods tomorrow. Praying it's positive.

Thank you xo

Thinking of you and good luck for your bloods tomorrow :hugs:

There are always three lines on a digi, positive or negative, it's the shade of blue result which tells it to read positive or negative. That's why people become confused when they see all three lines but a 'not pregnant' result.
But, I can see lines on all your tests so imo they can't all be wrong, just isn't quite high enough to read positive on a digi, or it's a faulty digi

Thanks Happy. My OB's assistant is shocked at the number of tests I have taken. He doesn't understand I have lost 3 before so I am obsessive. Lol. My OB is very sensitive to my state of mind, so it's frustrating when I can't speak to him directly. To make things worse, they are closed until Wednesday. So I will make my way to go for a private blood test. I keep thinking I am crazy, but you are right, how can so many tests be wrong?!

Will update later.

My blood tests are negative. I am surprised. What now?! How could so many tests be wrong?

No. Value is 0.5, so it's quite negative. Faulty tests or I don't know. I will ask my OB if there is anything to worry about. Life has been playing cruel tricks on my lately. All I want is another baby, after 3 losses. Oh well, have to bounce back and keep going.

I’m wondering if they’re faulty tests, have someone else pee on them see what happens.

Either way, I’m really sorry your blood test was negative. Big hugs x

So sorry Hun

Get hubbys pee I did it once as I had so called faulty tests but he’s was clear

I'm sorry, I can't even imagine how frustrating this must be. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.