What the hek...

Oh wow!! Definitely try the digi. Good luck!

How crazy! Something does look a little odd about those tests, like the control line is really wide..? Good luck xx

3 more of those tests have a line this morning but the digi says not pregnant. I don't know what the hek to think. :(

That's really weird. Those tests are definitely dark enough that a digi should be registering as positive by now, yet your cycles don't make sense. On the other hand, it would be horrible if those tests were all duds. I agree with the others. The only way to know for sure is to get betas drawn. Good luck, hun!

Oh that's odd. Can you get hold of a different pink dye test

What sensetivity is this test as yoyr body might just be making a higher amount of hcg this month maybe try different test brand xx

I've tried 3 brands now. All three have lines except the digi messing with me. Actually, all of this is messing with my mind at the moment. :(

I think the strips are 12.5 and the rest including the digi is 25. But it doesn't make any sense.

How odd, that’s so confusing! I’d definitely get some betas done see if they can make sense of what’s going on.

Digis work differently, it's the shade of blue they're measuring, so if it isn't quite the right shade it won't be positive. They're weird. That's why so many become confused when they pull them apart and see all three lines there with a 'not pregnant' result. If you have had lines on all regular line tests with varying sensitivities but only used a single digi, it's possible the digi may be faulty so I would try another.
I would also agree with everyone else and have bloods done. What day did you think you ovulate on? Are you tracking temps? Fertility Friend I believe got it wrong not long ago for me as I had a positive on what it said was 5dpo, but using research detector it put me at 7dpo which was more realistic. I also usually ovulate around CD11 or CD12 but last cycle I ovulated CD9 which I haven't had happen a single time since tracking so definitely possible you ovulated earlier than you thought

Can you post the other brand pics? Digis can be the last to show positive.

How confusing for you! I hope you get some answers soon. Those strip tests are definitely positive! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->