What the hell is this??? Update! 8w scan! Still in shock!

Ok so I cracked open that last cheapie I bought at dollar general (which I really do think they are less sensitive than the Walmart version) but I wanted to compare apples to apples. So here is a real time progression shot from my dg cheapie 3 days ago and tonight. There is definite noticeable progression. So now I’m thinking more and more this may definitely be a new pregnancy and not left over hcg (my 7 week mc was 5 weeks ago today)

B85E7865-5D54-45C2-82EB-5D81E9C0FEE8.jpeg EC0EE1AA-52B9-40E7-81B8-E2EF85A2968C.jpeg

Called my ob and my Gyno today. my Ob said to follow up next week so I have an appt. on tues.
My gyno (who was my OB with a David) ordered a beta hcg just to see if it’s going down.
The express care is like two minutes from my job so I should be able to run out real quick but I’m also terrified to go. Is this going to be another sad loop?

Called my ob and my Gyno today. my Ob said to follow up next week so I have an appt. on tues.
My gyno (who was my OB with a David) ordered a beta hcg just to see if it’s going down.
The express care is like two minutes from my job so I should be able to run out real quick but I’m also terrified to go. Is this going to be another sad loop?
Well that's good OB got you in so quickly hard for me to ever get in lol. Told you beta is only way to know for sure if levels going down or not. Be looking for update after blood work. GL

Glad your getting a beta . I hope everything will go good for you this time !

New walmart cheapie tonight. These are comparing my Wal-Mart cheapie from two days ago in real time. I’m guessing that was 14dpo and today is 16 dpo. I think it’s definitely still showing progression. I got my betas taken, now I kind of wish I wouldn’t have. I am terrified. They said they should have the results in the morning.

C2784D8B-7B93-46A3-AB3E-834450F8EE30.jpeg A1DE7D68-0AD6-4846-A5CD-5E015C081977.jpeg FD06D3E5-1DA2-460E-B9D6-96F5EC16E1B1.jpeg 787A1BF6-891A-40F7-B9B0-ACC92701466E.jpeg

Got my betas back tonight...

Sooo most likely not residual....

I think I’m anywhere from 14 all the way to 18 dpo but in all honesty with my signs I’m guessing 15 or 16 dpo.

To confirm confirm one way or another i guess I’ll have to do another draw on Thursday.

Why am I doing this to myself???

Yay for betas :D I have everything crossed for a beautifully doubled number Thursday!

Congratulations hoping for the best!

Got my betas back tonight...

Sooo most likely not residual....

I think I’m anywhere from 14 all the way to 18 dpo but in all honesty with my signs I’m guessing 15 or 16 dpo.

To confirm confirm one way or another i guess I’ll have to do another draw on Thursday.

Why am I doing this to myself???

It's the only way to know for sure what's going on. If it bothers you that much don't get a second draw.

Thanks guys but I’m kind of terrified rn. I’m just expecting this to be a loss. I think I’m going to reschedule my drs appt for when I believe I’m about 8 weeks and that way when I go in, I’ll have either started my pd by then or if there really is a healthy baby, I’ll see one for sure. That would be on Feb 11. Then I can just focus on being healthy until then. I’ll have a month goal on my health and safe weight loss. I think I’ve just been so traumatized and exhausted over all this craziness I will be able to wait and just go to work. Maybe my levels are just taking their time to go down? I know now that’s most likely not true but then it kind of helps to think things are just going back to normal. Helps the time go faster.

Also I’d like to put this all in a journal but don’t know what category to put it in lol

I think that you now sound as though you're over the shock of it all, that's good. If you can get on with life and hang off with the OB until you're closer to 8 weeks it may be good for your mental health - and your physical health. Good luck with your weight loss and get fit program, it's a good time of year for that (I'd maybe slip some folic acid and maternity vitamins into the shopping trolley meantime- although I'm guessing you're well stocked up with everything you might need)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->