What time are you ready for in the morning..?

T

Tilly

What time do you all get up? and what time are you all and little one(s) dressed for?

Morning?!

We get up between 8 and 8.30 but I'm hardly ever showered, dressed and ready to go anywhere before 1 :rofl:

I can get ready by about 10 but only if I have to be somewhere - not good with mornings! x

Ditto Sams Mum!!

Im still in my pyjamas now & so is Maya!!!

depends on what needs done, on a monday where i work at 10, kids are up and out by 830 :D

On monday, tuesday and wednesday we both have to be ready for 8.30am. However on other days its about 9-10am lol

I am so jealous of you all!!

Grace is up 6:30 - 7:00am we are breakfast, washed and dressed for 8:30am.

Weekdays I have to get up at around 6.30 to shower/dress and have a cuppa before I wake the kids up at about 7 to get them ready to leave by 8 to drop them to breakfast club at school!

Weekends and school holidays, usually up at around 8 but rarely ready to leave the house till after lunch if i can help it!

Caitlyn wakes up between 7.30 and 8am, has a bottle, then sleeps untill 10. So in that time I can get ready and then when shes awake I can get her ready too. We are usually ready for 10.30/11am, depending on when she has her morning nap and if she has one. If she decides to leave it untill lunchtime, then I don't bother unless we're going out. Like today, she has only just started her nap so she's in her nappy on my belly and I'm in my PJ bottoms & my bra! :rofl:

Skyler wakes around 9ish,we would bum around in PJ till lunch,then I will dress him and later I will wear some fresh clothes.I only really dress up when we go out.

Skye wakes at 7, has a feed then goes to sleep for another hour but I just dose, get up around 7:45-8am, then out the door for 8:45 with my son to the school bus. :)

I'm usually up around 6am, I get Jasmine a bottle ready for 8:00am when she currently decides to wake up, I get dressed at 7am and Jasmine dressed around 9:30am.

:rofl: Most mornings I just put on a tshirt and pair of PJ pants unless I'm going somewhere. I usually change Hannah into her daytime clothes right before she eats in the morning as I always change her diaper before her bottle :D

Our days vary. This morning we were both up and dressed by 0830 but other days its closer to 10am. I'm not one for lounging in my PJs so even when Hannah was a newborn I was still showered and dressed every day.

I shower daily :lol: Just prefer my showers at night because I hate having to dry my hair before going out

:rofl: @ vickie , I knew what you meant :lol:

I ususally get up at after 7, sometimes earlier if miss Katie wakes earlier...Then I round up the troops ie tell all the kids to get up, say goodbye to my son whose about to go to work (I dont get him up or dress him, hes 18 and can do that himself thankfully :rofl: ) get the girls breakfasts on, joe is still usually asleep, put Katies milk on and feed her. Make sure the girls have washed teeth, face, cocopops off their ears that kinda thing:rofl: then they walk out the door nd onto the bus.

Then breakfast on for Katie and Joe (who is still in bed) then put Joe in his booster and Katie in her highchair and feed Katie. Then I make them both toast and while they're eating that I run around putting washing on, making beds, clearing the breakfast things, loading dishwasher, hoovering the living rom before they go into play.

When they're finished eating Joe gets his milk and I change Katies nappy and clothes, then she plays while I change Joes clothes/nappy! Then I leave them to play while I get dressed. Its usually now about 9.30-10 and its never really much earlier unless we have to be out of the house early.

I like Vickie:rofl: shower at night and if I'm going out the next day I straighten it in the morning. If I'm not going out its up in a ponytail!

This morning was a huge rush. Our nanny is off sick so I had to get him round to his grandma's by 8.

Try waking up at 6:30, changing, feeding, playing, showering, getting ready for work, making bottles, packing bag, double check bag to make sure everything is there, packing everything into car etc etc. My poor boy didn't know what was going on. Normally after his feed we laugh and talk a bit and then he drops off to sleep for an hour plus but with all this activity going on and mom not cuddling him he just stayed awake even though he was so tired.

I am usually ready for around 10/11am, so glad im not the only one! I usually change Bethanie, then go down for breakfast and she has a play.. then we get ready (bathed etc). I make myself get ready every day though - hair, make up etc.. although I often look like a bum at lunchtime lol.

I am a morning person always have been, Dec is up for 7am, Dan is up for 7.15am and is ready and out to school by 8.30am Dec and I will be ready by 9.30 even if I am not going anywhere, I am always ready to watch Jeremy with my coffee!!!!! Dec will sometimes take a nap at about 10am so I like him to be fed washed and dressed by then. I even keep the same routine at the weekends apart from Dan he gets to lie in until he wants. I do all my house work in the evening when Dec goes to bed so I dont have any to do during the day apart from cooking and dishes, which means the day is my own to do as I please.

:rofl: Same Mamafy ponytails all the way when I'm at home (and half the time when i go out these days :rofl:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->