What time are you ready for in the morning..?

My little boy is normally up between 7:30-8am. He then comes into my bed for cuddles and to have his bottle, he sometimes goes back to sleep for an hour (and so do i lol) or he wont and have his nap at lunch. I rarely get dressed up properly unless im going somewhere. C is normally dressed for lunch unless its a warm day then i just leave him in his vest.. again unless we are going out somewhere.

I also shower at night, usually when he has gone to bed and i get some time to myself :roll: lol

God i am soooooooooooooooo jealous of the single baby/kid mums! lol
I get up at 6am to get myself ready etc....Tabs sometimes gets up then or anywhen between 5am-7am so we muddle through feeding and me getting ready by 7.30am, 7.30am get boys up and brekkie...they eat while i get tabs washed and dressed and get bottles washed and sterilised,put first of many washes on,clean table of rice crispies,do lunch bags ready,get coats/shes/school bags ready to go by door. Try and get Tabs to sleep by8am or she will be a nightmare if she gets over tired while doing the school run. boys washed dressed teeth hair gelled etc,shoes and coats on,find keys,throw tabs in pram....try to manouvre it out of the back door! (mission in itself. Now throw into the equation Andy (darling BF) who bless his soul is VERY useless and lacks common sense lol its an isle of wight thing im sure! who needs rounding up and things found for him by 8am when he leaves.
Anyway then school run and back by 9.15 where if im going out i have to start pumping milk for tabs' meds at midday to take with us,pack meds and bag etc etc everything but the kitchen sink.....then hope she isnt over tired and is quite content before leaving where upon she will then fill her nappy....then out and mad rush back to get the boys from school for 3pm....then home to the sounds of "what can we do when we get home" and "im bored" and "im hungry" then home and Tabs starts screaming cos one of the boys have woken or poked her then sorting her out for half an hour in amongst her feeding times...then sandwiches for next day and starting on dinner....folding washing and putting away,hoovering etc. Andy home at 5.30pm then off for an hour and a half weight training. sort boys out,wash pjs etc 6.30 tabs bath and wind wown...7pm one boy to bed 7.10pm Tabs fed and swaying on lap tp get her to sleep for rest of evening 7.30pm Tabs usually asleep by now and then its my time of half hour EASTENDERS 8pm other boy to bed8.30 bath or shower for me 9pm back down to pump for morning meds and getting bottle ready for night time...10pm CRAWLING UP THE STAIRS! 10.15 topping up tabs. 10.30 read in bed 11pm ZONKED OUT!

Well thats my every weekday more or less apart from when the boys' mum has access.
Oh and i forgot to add 5 mins of BnB here and there! :blush:

through the week we are up and ready by 8.20am to take nicole to school. at the weekends it really depends if im doing anything or not. if not i dont get ready and u can find me lounging about in me trackie bottoms and a top, no make up and me hair scraped back (so not a good look!!)

:rofl: Same Mamafy ponytails all the way when I'm at home (and half the time when i go out these days :rofl:)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I laughed out loud reading that:rofl::rofl::rofl: and nodded at the same time:rofl:

Monday-Friday we are awake at 5:00 am :coffee:, I bf Peyton then at about 6:00 am I shower and get ready, pump, then load up the car and out the door by 7:20 am the latest. On weekends we lounge in bed until about 10:00 am or so unless we have to be somewhere. Weekends are for me to try and catch up on some :sleep: zz's.

depends... im usually up and dressed by 8 but the kids can stay In their jammies all day if we're not going out!

i can be in town for 9 if needs be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->