What time does money show in the bank on payday?

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I get paid tomorrow and want to do the Xmas food shop. I was hoping to go when I wake up at about 5am, but don't want to get to the check-out and find my card won't work!! :blush: I've only got about £40 in there today.

Will I be ok? Or am I best to leave it until after 9am?? I really don't want to go that late if it can be helped.

Mine nearly always goes in at midnight - sometimes before. Is there anywhere you can pop and check beforehand? I think getting out of bed and checking would be far less hassle than going shopping and getting to the till and getting refused. Or somebody to borrow the cash then pay back tomorrow?

I've to wait til today to do a load of online shopping because of wages - right pain in the arse!

Mine always goes in at midnight but i think it depends which bank you use. I'm with Yorkshire Bank. OH's with Halifax but his doesn't go in at midnight.

Do you have online/telephone banking to check beforehand?

I do have online banking, with Natwest, but it doesn't normally show till the morning. :nope:

Looks like I'll be waiting till 8am before I go then. Grrr!!!:growlmad:

mine used to go in at midnight now i miss having paydays lol!!! money goes out but not comes in LOL

Lou
xxx

Im with yorkshire bank and mine goes in at midnight

Im with natwest & anytime from midnight it shows, there is no time though . sometimes its 1am sometimes 5am all depends when bank clears it really. I use online banking too & it always shows when its gone in even if before 9am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->