• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What To Pack In Your Hospital Bag - Suggestions

straighteners sounds like a plan, i end up wiv major puffy hair otherwise lol

They should provide hairdressers really lol

Seriously though - the last thing we'll be worried about is straightening our hair I bet!! Can't see myself sitting with a straightener when I have my little boy to cuddle:baby:

So if you see a woman looking like Stig of the Dump that'll be me!! :rofl:

Stig of the dump - you are showing your age now LOL I remember that programme fondly!!

:lol: I'm not really vain, but if you knew what my hair looked like when left to dry naturally you'd understand. And I can't not wash it cause not only is it generally really greasy, but after hours of labour and sweating, I reckon it'll need a good wash :rofl:

We'll see how I feel at the time though. I might end up with it all scraped back in a bobble :lol:

Yeah I'll end up looking like Justin Lee Collins if I leave my hair au naturale :rofl:

One thing I thought about .. shaving stuff for hubby incase he hasn't shaved for a few days when the baby comes - he won't be able to kiss the baby soft skin with horrible sharp stubble (I figure if it hurts me, the baby won't like it either!!).

After spending a couple of nights in hospital I am definitely going to be bringing earplugs, my own pillow or two and a nice throw rug. Hospitals are not designed for comfort, I hardly got any sleep and was so uncomfortable with the rock hard hospital pillows which are covered in plastic and the stiff hospital sheets.

I got shaving stuff for hubby, tbh I dont normally worry about doing my hair makeup but i dnt wanna look back and look rough in the video and pics

After spending a couple of nights in hospital I am definitely going to be bringing earplugs, my own pillow or two and a nice throw rug. Hospitals are not designed for comfort, I hardly got any sleep and was so uncomfortable with the rock hard hospital pillows which are covered in plastic and the stiff hospital sheets.

I thought about earplugs after a stay in hospital, but then i worried about hearing LO :)

I am hoping for a waterbirth and have bought a cheap plastic sieve for my hubby to catch any poo's in ... it'll give him a job on the day :happydance:

I am hoping for a waterbirth and have bought a cheap plastic sieve for my hubby to catch any poo's in ... it'll give him a job on the day :happydance:

I assumed mw would do that. Don't think my Mum would appreciate me handing her a sieve for my poo :rofl:

Good idea though :)

I thought about earplugs after a stay in hospital, but then i worried about hearing LO :)

never thought about that .......hmm think i'll just have to deal with lack of sleep !! woudl rather that than sleep thru lo !!! defo taking my own cushion etc tho!!

sara

xxxxxxx

Monkeh, haha the midwife probably would but my hubby will feel so important being on poop duty! (and I am taking the pee a bit out of him LOL)

I did actually read somewhere that you might have to take your own due to germ control, plus I dont want someone elses poop scoop in my pool water :blush:

OMG are you serious?! That's enough to put me off a water birth (not that I have the luxury of that choice anyway! But catching your poo in a seive? :rofl:)

Yeh but when you think about it least it would float and would be easier to deal with than if you were lying down and it happened. However... I did watch a youtube one where she had the runs which wasnt so appealing!
(lovely subject :))

Yeh but when you think about it least it would float and would be easier to deal with than if you were lying down and it happened. However... I did watch a youtube one where she had the runs which wasnt so appealing!

:sick::rofl:

They do compulsory enemas over here, so nothing to worry about (other than having your arse flushed, of course) :rofl:

:sick:

I'm going to spend as much time on the loo as possible before getting in the pool! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->