• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Ok Liz, u totally need to test! I had the same thing with an LH surge and I went out, bought a FRER, and got a very clear BFP!! yay!

Hey Ladies! May I join???

This is going to be my 19th Month of TTC, and my 5th cycle of Clomid. HSG will be done on Tuesday March 13th! Hoping for an HSG Baby!!!!

Welcome, so you are cycle 19?

just had a look at your chart, believe me im no expert i only tempd for 1 cycle, im not sure bout the big drop where im guessing ur 6dpo i have seen some implantation dips that drop quite far below the cover line and your temp has risen again after but im not sure fingers crossed u get another rise tomorrow, if it does and u keep gettin pos opks then i think it wud def b worth doin an hpt, not tryin to get ur hopes up tho coz theres nothin worse than gettin ur hopes up only 2 b smacked with af, but i really hope u get ur bfp very soon, fingers crossed

I guess we will see what hPpens huh?

Ok Liz, u totally need to test! I had the same thing with an LH surge and I went out, bought a FRER, and got a very clear BFP!! yay!

i tested with an ic and its a BFN

awww no so sorry melly :hugs:

i went through the same thing in dec i lost it at 4wks 5days

Think FF will give me new crosshairs soon? CD30 still no crosshairs....positive OPK CD 28...

I've been trying to conceive since September of 2009 so that makes me on cycle #32

Sorry to hear your news mellywelly. :hugs: Hope youre doing ok. Xxx

Hi!! I'm on cycle #7!! Thought TTC was going to be a lot easier (and FASTER!) then it is! I hope we all get a BFP very very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->