• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Hi!! I'm on cycle #7!! Thought TTC was going to be a lot easier (and FASTER!) then it is! I hope we all get a BFP very very soon!

Welcome! I hope this cycle is it for you!

AFM...

What the heck is going on with my chart...?

Hope you don't mind me joining. I'm on cycle # 4. Been off the pill since August 2011 though.
Going on an unofficial break in hope something may happen soon as my period was 16 days late last month and I thought it was time for us :( but wasn't to be.
Dont want to time anything and just relax now :) I've heard this can work hehe fingers crossed.

Soon to be cycle #6 :cry:

aww im sorry, good luck on cycle 6! Im also on cycle 6!

Hope you don't mind me joining. I'm on cycle # 4. Been off the pill since August 2011 though.
Going on an unofficial break in hope something may happen soon as my period was 16 days late last month and I thought it was time for us :( but wasn't to be.
Dont want to time anything and just relax now :) I've heard this can work hehe fingers crossed.

Aww im sorry, welcome though, hope this cycle is it for you!

My CM has a tinge of pink, no other symptoms but sore breasts....

Hi, i'm waiting to start cycle 1. I don't think I've wanted AF to hurry up and come and go so much before!

Hi Ladie - I'm on Cycle #6 started last year October :nope:

it's not happening...:nope:

Now on day 51 of cycle #2....waiting ever so impatiently for AF. :sulk:

I got my BFP on 11 dpo of cycle #12, but signed up for this thread during my last cycle.

congratulations linz!! i hope you have a happy pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->