• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

interesting thread! may i join you? i am on cd1 cycle#8. :dust: to all

March seems to be a lucky month for getting BFPs and only halfway through

How many more can we get?

Keep BDing ;)

I hope you get yours soon, too!

As for what my OBGYN said when I asked her how long this normally takes, she said "Oh you'll hit that year mark and then we'll schedule you to come in for testing. Then when you come in for that appointment, you'll already be pregnant. That's the way it always happens!"

Hope it happens before then, but she said that was pretty common!

congratulations. so happy to see your BFP before testing. i got my fertility appointment for april 16. i hope we got BFP before that too.

Good luck hasti! It happened in the month I decided to stop temping/tracking/posting about it and just kind of went offline and gave up. The only reason I took a test was to get rid of them so I wouldn't be tempted to test early in the next cycle. I was convinced I was out this month by my lack of symptoms. It will happen when you least expect it. I wish you the best.

What do you guys think is going on with me and my chat/cycle?

Hi guys, I am now officially CD1 of my first month of TTC! Its taken its time but its here!

I would say it looks like you geared up to o but then didn't. Are you under a lot of stress? I read somewhere that irratic up and down temps are stress related.

congrats on the bfp linz :happydance:

welcome hasti :)

liz - i wud agree with 1cre8tiv bout ur chart

i finally decided to put a ticker on today was waiting to get past 4wks 5days i dont think ill ever totally relax but def feel better getting past that but i think ill stop testing now :haha: just had to make sure they were getting darker coz last time they went from faint to neg

hope we start seeing lots more bfps soon

Hi :)

Hope you don't mind another joining in. i was ntnp for 6 years and nothing has ever happened...i was going to wait until i had lost weight to really start trying but...i don't see why i can't do both at the same time so i am back at the gym and eating really healthy, right now waiting for af to show up so i can start, will be my first month really trying with charting temps, opks, conceive plus and taking pregnacare...i am on a mission!!

I'm not real good with this chart thing yet. I have one myself that I started when I went off BCP so I could just keep track of my cycle a bit, but I don't really understand all elements of it yet! Someone more experienced can probably help you more than me!:blush:

Hope you don't mind another joining in. i was ntnp for 6 years and nothing has ever happened...i was going to wait until i had lost weight to really start trying but...i don't see why i can't do both at the same time so i am back at the gym and eating really healthy, right now waiting for af to show up so i can start, will be my first month really trying with charting temps, opks, conceive plus and taking pregnacare...i am on a mission!!

Best of luck! Hope you get a "mission complete"!

Best of luck! Hope you get a "mission complete"!

Thank you :) and same to you!!

Well I should be ov today so lets see if this cycle is it, good luck to everyone :)

welcome! Good luck on the first cycle! Hope you get lucky the first cycle!

Well I should be ov today so lets see if this cycle is it, good luck to everyone :)

good luck!

Liz - you can update me! Got my BFP this morning. Lucky cycle number 7 it was!

Not sure about your chart. There is a chance you have O'd, I've read a few studies that show that some ladies don't show a clear or proper temp shift with O. Do you temp orally or vaginally? Are you a mouth breather? If so this could explain the erratic temps.

Liz - you can update me! Got my BFP this morning. Lucky cycle number 7 it was!

Not sure about your chart. There is a chance you have O'd, I've read a few studies that show that some ladies don't show a clear or proper temp shift with O. Do you temp orally or vaginally? Are you a mouth breather? If so this could explain the erratic temps.

I temp oraly, and nope im a nose breather...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->