• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Liz - you can update me! Got my BFP this morning. Lucky cycle number 7 it was!

Not sure about your chart. There is a chance you have O'd, I've read a few studies that show that some ladies don't show a clear or proper temp shift with O. Do you temp orally or vaginally? Are you a mouth breather? If so this could explain the erratic temps.

wow congrats! :happydance::happydance: hope happy & healthy :cloud9:

Liz - you can update me! Got my BFP this morning. Lucky cycle number 7 it was!

Not sure about your chart. There is a chance you have O'd, I've read a few studies that show that some ladies don't show a clear or proper temp shift with O. Do you temp orally or vaginally? Are you a mouth breather? If so this could explain the erratic temps.

Congrats!

I got my positive opk today. Let's hope cycle number 9 is lucky for me.

We have an overnight guest tonight. Poor guy is gonna regret staying over when I'm ovulating when he's in the room next to ours!

Quiet bding doesn't exist in my household!

Quiet bding doesn't exist in my household!

Tell me about it! I currently live with my parents and my OH house shares with his cousin so we never get the freedom to make noise. I've adapted to not be a 'moaner' but the sound of our skin slapping together and the bloody bed as well as the heavy breathing is enough for everyone to know what we're up to :dohh:

ETA: Wow, lack of punctuation, or what? :rofl:

Ha ha. We've got a chrome n metal bed with our chains n necklaces on the headboard. With the right rhythm and position the whole estate know's what we are doing.

I'm having the weirdest cramping feeling, no AF though.

I do have a lot of CM though!

Like the cramping is making me feel like i have to poo but i dont have to! Sorry TMI...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->