• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

One of my buddies had red spotting, almost a light af, then got her bfp a day or two later. Its possible.

I know ive Oed past cycles, cause my nips hurt after. This c,ycle though my nips never hurt!

But im having pretty bad cramps but hardly any blood, its red and runny and hardly any on a pad, more so when i whipe

i think anything is poss, theres sooo many women experience ib differently some light some heavy and painful

Liz - You can take away by BFP and put me down for cycle 8. :cry:

AFU - I know my end result isn't good, but I thought the witch had arrives, had red, watery spotting when I wiped but after 2 days it stopped and I tested and BFP. It has ended in a chemical but it think a viable pregnancy can be like this too. FXD!

I also didn't get the sore bbs/tender nipples this cycle.

Just realised I am not on first page :(

I am on 2nd cycle TTC, currently 4 dpo

Thanks Liz!

Liz - You can take away by BFP and put me down for cycle 8. :cry:

AFU - I know my end result isn't good, but I thought the witch had arrives, had red, watery spotting when I wiped but after 2 days it stopped and I tested and BFP. It has ended in a chemical but it think a viable pregnancy can be like this too. FXD!

I also didn't get the sore bbs/tender nipples this cycle.

Aww im so sorry!

Just realised I am not on first page :(

I am on 2nd cycle TTC, currently 4 dpo

Thanks Liz!

oh im sorry! Ill put you on there now!

AFM, im only spotting, same with yesterday, barely anything on a pad and now barely anything when i wipe, FF put me back to cycle 6...

That's so odd! Since I stopped BCP, I sometimes have really heavy AF and other times it's pretty light and only lasts 3 days. Don't know what that means! I always have more than just spotting though.

:sex:Hi all sorry been so busy recently not had a chance to get on here I'm supposed to be ov this week and my cm has changed this morning but hubby is not well and has been on loads of anti biotics and pain killers and didn't know if that would affect sperm quality at all go and try and get some :sex: in tonight lol was my birthday yesterday and hubby cooked me a lovely meal was nice to spend to quality time together xx

Ooops have no idea how I ended up with :sex: at the begining xx

Hi ladies do you mind if i join? I'm on cycle 11 and have been really irregular the last 3 months. They used to be 28 or 29 days always. then in december the went to 42 days and have stayed that way. But it feels like I'm ov either yesterday or today. So hoping to have a shorter cycle this month ending in a :bfp: If we got it this time we would find out right before DH's bday and be due right before my bday plus christmas. It would be absolutly perfect.

hiya ladies please help i need more advice me and my bf have been trien for 5 mounth full on. we have changed our diet, taken our vits +folic for me. we have cut out the caffein and i have quit smoking 7 mounth ago now and we bairly drink anyways is there any other tips anyone has will be gratful thanks :)

Monkey do, not much advice I can give you. I've been trying for 8 months now and have made changes like you. For a healthy couple it takes anything up to a year. Just take it easy and enjoy. It'll happen. Maybe try smep (sperm meets egg plan). It's success rate is amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->