What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

LauraBe my doctor told me PCOS is known for causing MCs and you should be taking medication when TTC with PCOS.

What sort of medication..? I was told i would get help in November after 1 year TTC but that was for PCOS related infertility.. nothing else has been mentioned about any other type of medication..

See a different doctor, mine told me that if I do infact have PCOS she wants me to start medication right away to prevent any MCs in the future. I'm not sure what types of medication but you should see a different doctor and mention that to her. PCOS is known to cause MCs, I don't want to see you have to go through that again and again :hugs:

Hey ladies I tested this morning and I think I got a line. I will add a strip pic link if I can you can go fuss with the invert/lighten/grey if you like. Is it sad that when I started getting lower back and pelvis grinding I got excited because I had spd last pregnancy and this issue has not arose since 3 weeks after my son was born? LOL https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test28645

I see it :)
Test again in the morning. Fx'd

I see it too!!! Hope that turns into a nice dark line for you. :)

Hi ladies im feel great i have been doing this workout to take my mind of things today makes me 13 days late no syptoms ...i decided im wait a year and if nothen happens then i will go to the doctor .. im take a test in july if still no period ... how yall doin ladies wat latest status?

Sorry ladies I've been MIA, just a little bummed and exhausted of TTC, I think I'll try to keep taking my temp and see what happens....

I'm on day 4 of Provera, nothing yet, but then again there's still 6 more days of taking it. Doctor said if I still don't get AF after taking this that I need to come back in ASAP.

Aww liz, I sure hope that the medication works and you can start trying again. How frustrating!!

AFM, 8dpo today. I went to the toilet this morning and had 2 little spots of red blood then brown mixed with cm a little while ago. I checked my cervix and just abundant creamy cm. I have gynae in 2 days. I'm hoping that I get my bfp, it's a sticky bean and I don't need fertility testing. Fx'd.

Hope you get af soon Liz :hugs:
Sorry this cycle has been so hard on you. :hug:

Hi ladies again im 23 and i have two girls 5 year old and 23 month old ... today makes me 14 days late i have tooken 6 test and i checked one test and it was postive and i took another it was negative so im confused . me and my hubby have been trying for this month will make 3 months but were trying the old fashion way just to enjoy sex and stress free hopfully it will happen soon. i wish yall the best :)

Well took a test today 13 dpo negative so waiting on the witch.

So sorry about the bfn. But with no witch you're defo not out.

Thanks hun both pregnancies where I was actually pregnant I tested the day after I was late and got a strong positive so I would love to have hope but I feel like this just might be like every other month. I was getting really excited at the fact that I had back and pelvic grinding as sad as that sounds because I had that during pregnancy =(

I just don't know where I am, I never have a period but my dr said I'm fine, no signs of pcos or anything else. I want a baby and after 2 years of trying and only three periods in that time I'm starting to give up hope. My dr didn't want to treat me for infertility because I'm "too young" and now I've lost my health insurance so I can't see a new doctor. :shrug:

New cycle for me Liz, I just had a super short(for me) but annovulatory cycle :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->