What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Come on ladies, where is everyone else? I may have to start deleting some ladies off the front page that haven't updated in forever!

ive been a bit mia.. been home visiting the folks and just using my phone.. im on cycle 5 but... in a bit of a waiting period. .skipped one and a half cycles but started down reg on lupron on the 11th of may. going for us on thursday and starting stims friday assuming nothing is wrong on the us. er around june 11

So AF due today.....just after lunch and ive started spotting :-(. Looks like we'll be onto our 8th month TTC
Any other updates?

About to start cycle 8 of no forms of protection, aka cycle 6 of actively ttc...it's been over 10 months since I quit birth control.

*sigh*

Hey I'm 14dpo, was due for AF yesterday but no AF so far and still BFN this morning.I don't know what is going on :shrug:

5dpo today. Temp took a nose dive, below my coverline. I won't get down or excited about it.
Last cycle my lp was 13 days instead of 16. The loss messed my body up. So don't know if af is due in 9 or 13 days! No symptoms to report, too early for that.
Hope everyone is doing well and we have more bfp's lurking.

You already know i'm little miss test because I am to impatient :blush: I am waiting till the 5th to test though unless :witch: shows earlier. :flower:

Good luck ladies who are testing soon!! FC

Liz can you please change me to #8 :-(

5dpo today. Temp took a nose dive, below my coverline. I won't get down or excited about it.
Last cycle my lp was 13 days instead of 16. The loss messed my body up. So don't know if af is due in 9 or 13 days! No symptoms to report, too early for that.
Hope everyone is doing well and we have more bfp's lurking.

your chart seems good! finger's crossed for your BFP.

Thank you. I suppose we'll see when I start testing :)

Hi ladies haven't been on in a while. But I'm in the middle of cycle 14. I'm pretty sure I ov. early last week and then had spotting on Tuesday, so my fingers crossed it was IB. But I also had a doctors appointment on the 22 cuz we have been trying for over a year with incredibly irregular cycles (anywhere between 28 and 56 days) and wanted to know why. But the dr. was completely useless basically she wrote everything down said that is weird and wished us luck. So needless to say I made an appointment with another doctor. But it's not til the 13th. I'm gonna do a HPT on the 12th if AF doesn't show by then.

So so sorry laurabe. I went through the same in april. If you need to talk then pm me. :hugs:

Thanks girls
Just been a horrible.day but I'm OK..

Just wondering.how.my cycles.will pan out now..

LauraBe my doctor told me PCOS is known for causing MCs and you should be taking medication when TTC with PCOS.

LauraBe my doctor told me PCOS is known for causing MCs and you should be taking medication when TTC with PCOS.

What sort of medication..? I was told i would get help in November after 1 year TTC but that was for PCOS related infertility.. nothing else has been mentioned about any other type of medication..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->