What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

I just don't know where I am, I never have a period but my dr said I'm fine, no signs of pcos or anything else. I want a baby and after 2 years of trying and only three periods in that time I'm starting to give up hope. My dr didn't want to treat me for infertility because I'm "too young" and now I've lost my health insurance so I can't see a new doctor. :shrug:

See another doctor asap hun. That is awful service, you should not stand for that hun. You need to demand answers and not accept the brush off. If you can't see a new one demand that your current one does more. Do your own research and don't take no for an answer.
Good luck hun. Xx

Does provera always make OPKs dark as heck?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test29804

Sorry Liz i have no idea, can you possibly ring the doctor who prescribed you? i hope you can get some answers.

Hows everyone doing?

Hope your doing ok Liz. :hugs:

I got my bfp cycle #6!! :)

I'm on cycle #1 and CD 10! my OPK's are getting darker and i had one darker than the conrtol line today so that must mean im ovulating! x

congrats yellow!!

Yesterday was my last day on provera and today my temp spiked....

Hey Liz. Im on Cycle 7 now if you want to alter the first page. my BFP from cycle 6 didnt stick..

Thanks Yellow... I am fine now.. was gonna try NTNP for a while but too weak lol.. been doing my OPKs . Hoping to O soon as i;m now CD12 :)

Congrats on your BFP! :D

1st cycle for me. I got pregnant right away with my 1st. Not sure how long it will take me this time around... we'll see. hope for the best :D

:dust: to you all :hugs:

Yes, yellow, she's turned up. I was prepared for her though.

Hey everyone! i'm cycle no 15 i think, kind of lost count now tbh, this is my first one since lap and endo treatment though so feeling positive, was wondering if i could join this thread?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->