What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Hey ladies, sorry ill update later today, ive been sort of mia due to just taking provera, awaiting AF now.

So confused, isn't AF supposed to come a few days after your last provera pill? It's been 4 days now since my last pill and no AF and temps are still elevated..

sorry Liz.. I dont temp and I have no idea about Provera.

Have you tested..?

No i havent tested lately. I just dont feel like AF is coming. My temps are still elevated, if AF was on her way my temps would start to drop..so confused

does provera help O..? maybe you are due some good news..? :dust:

Hmmm, i want to but ive been disapointed so many times, i cant take much more. :(

i tried doctor google 2 c if i cd find anything out but wasnt much use lol there is stuff bout ppl being told it can take up 2 14days after the last tablet to get af, and that provera raises ur bbt tricking ur body into thinking its ovulated so that it brings on af, i would get in touch with ur doctor if ur concerned, hope she shows soon 4 u cant b nice stuck in limbo

Liz, take a test.. Your temps looks really good! TEST TEST TEST!

Sam, ive been on provera, which increases estrogen then once over AF is supposed to come, but my temps have stayed high the past four days ansd my last provera was four days ago.... Hmmm...

Bfp for me june 8th :) good luck all you ttcers xXx

Congratz Dinky!!

Liz, i have no idea about any of those types of meds but if this isnt normal maybe its time test!

Hey girls, Im a familiar face on bnb lol
Can I join please?? I forget what cycle I am now, to many.....

NTNP since 2009 and TTC since May 2010...
So I will just round it up and say cycle 24???

Liz, but your temps have been high for four days? thats a sign?

Congrats dinky:hugs:

xx

Liz it is possible that you have ovulated. If so, your progesterone levels might be too high for AF to come. I would wait until about 14 or 16 dpo before wondering where AF is. Provera wont stop ovulation if you were about to ovulate anyway, it just falsely raises your progesterone level to make your body think you have ovulated. then when you stop the provera, your progesterone levels drop and hence AF arrives. If you have ovulated, your progesterone levels will still be high

i could be completely wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->