What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

I can change it to show when i took provera but I took it CD75 to CD84.

Liz, I've taken Provera once previously and my doc said if I hadn't had a period within a couple days after taking the cycle, then I needed to call her ASAP. Have you spoken to your dr about this?

no not yet, some ladies on here told me it could possible take up to 14 days sometimes? It's been 5 days for me since my past pill. I'm going to wait till tomorrow, and if still no AF then I'll call.

Hi Sam

I am still here, still TTC. Just had an anovulatory cycle which sucked :(

Aww bless you! I'm moving in a house with my OH on the 30th of june.. I'm more relaxed about if im pregnant or not
But im feeling pretty okay just wondering why i keep getting cramps x

Cramps can mean anything. I have given up thinking anything about cramps. I had cramps last cycle and I didn't even ovulate LOL

So no more reading into anything anymore

I get some blood test results today, to check if everything is within normal range

Congrats on moving in together, no more leaving your thermometre at various houses then huh? Better get back to temping so we can stalk your chart

Aww good luck!

Yeah I don't know, I was supose to come on.. Yesturday took a test and it was negative so now im not to sure x

Come join my journal Sam, you can read up on what great fun I have been having with my cycles! LOL

Stalking now ;)

yeah the house is nice terrace house 2 bed house yum!

urgh i need a bump! x

I might start doing one, but i don't know how to start?

I keep getting a niggling pain in my overies x

What do you mean you dont know how to start? Just starting taking your temp and enter it in FF, no matter where you are in your cycle :) Go on, do it!

Well ladies, day 6 since last day of provera and still no AF, temps still elevated.

right the the pain has gone in my overies now :).. yeah i thought you could do that but I want a nice sign of a bfp ;), also I was on about a Journal not FF :p x

right the the pain has gone in my overies now :).. yeah i thought you could do that but I want a nice sign of a bfp ;), also I was on about a Journal not FF :p x

Ahhh ok go start a journal, I will stalk!

Just go to the journals part and start a new thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->