What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

thanks liz for updating. i am cd1 cycle11. :(. please update mine as well.
:flower:

Found a site with some answers about Prolactin levels... Have to post ten before I can include a link though....

My test results are in - I have abnormal prolactin levels (elevated), so looks like I will need medication and then hopefully my cycles will return to normal. Will speak to a doctor on Monday

My bloods showed high prolactin and then the next month they were normal. Dr says prolactin can rise with stress and other things and then just come back down. Good luck

Ok so now that is completed....

Check this site, gave me a ton of info that the *Fabulous* dr's never provided me with.

https://labtestsonline.org/understanding/analytes/prolactin/tab/glance

They are re-testing me next week. My levels were at 870 and anything over 628 is abnormal. I then see a doctor on 4th of July, and if my levels are still raised, I will be referred to an endocrinologist

Thanks for updating Liz. So glad you finally got AF.
I hope you get you bfp this cycle. :dust:

Hi ladies it been long time since i logged on .. im been really sick since 2 weeks . well today makes me 28 days late so im really confused .. im been having fever and cough so severe . but me and my hubby are still trying to conceive for baby # 3 do yall have any pointers ...thanks

Hi ladies it been long time since i logged on .. im been really sick since 2 weeks . well today makes me 28 days late so im really confused .. im been having fever and cough so severe . but me and my hubby are still trying to conceive for baby # 3 do yall have any pointers ...thanks

I was so many days late last cycle, and all BFN, doctor put me on provera to help induce AF, she came 8 days after the last pill.

I feel so bad OH wants to BD so bad but AF is still here pretty heavy.

im getting lots of sort of cramps, similar to af but no sign of actual af! also bbs are real sore!! fingers crossed xx

well ladies i went to the doctor today and i got sum un expected news they found cancer cells in the lining of my cervix on my last pap. so today i had to do repap and i have to wait for the resuts 5 business days. the doctor said its best to put baby making on hold until we take care of this soution ....

Oh geeze sanchez, i hope you dont have to wait too long. Good luck with whatever treatment needs to be done!

well ladies i went to the doctor today and i got sum un expected news they found cancer cells in the lining of my cervix on my last pap. so today i had to do repap and i have to wait for the resuts 5 business days. the doctor said its best to put baby making on hold until we take care of this soution ....

Sorry to hear Sanchez :hugs: I had abnormal cells (pre cancerous rather than cancerous) and had biopsies taken. I am approaching ten years of clear smears now, thank goodness. I hope it all works out for you

:hugs: hope they take care of it quickly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->