What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

I wonder if theres any possible way i could be pg?

i'm not very experienced at charting yet but maybe you could be. you could always get a cheap pregnancy test to see or just wait until your docs appointment and ask them to test you.

My test results are in - I have abnormal prolactin levels (elevated), so looks like I will need medication and then hopefully my cycles will return to normal. Will speak to a doctor on Monday

Yes, it was part of my day 3 bloods

I have been TTC for a year, no bfp, and very irregular cycles.

Least you know what it is now!

My cervixs is still pretty high.. and open.. but watery/Eggwhite
I'm very sleepy.. Plus my boobs are killing me.. Oh and what does it mean to have brownnish/dark yellow discharge? x

Well it's now been 7 days since my last provera pill, still no AF and still elevated temps.

I can never feel my cervix, all the times I have tried I don't feel anything.

then test

btw, what does it mean to have dark yellow/brownish discharge x

I'm not quite sure, I know green is infection, brown could be spotting?

My test results are in - I have abnormal prolactin levels (elevated), so looks like I will need medication and then hopefully my cycles will return to normal. Will speak to a doctor on Monday

My bloods showed high prolactin and then the next month they were normal. Dr says prolactin can rise with stress and other things and then just come back down. Good luck

Cycle 3 TTC... CD12 today and have had the lower abdomen pressure for 3 days now and cramping for 2 days in the lower right side. CM has been off and on, cervix is high and soft and open (I feel a small opening-I'm assuming it doesn't get more open than that?) The DH and I BD on CD 10, CD 12 and hopefully one more time before we go out of town on CD 16. Hubby wants to NTNP so I can't be too overwhelming for him... :bfp: wishes for all of us!

finally updated page 1, let me know if anything needs to be fixed or is wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->