What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

I'm oving but I'm sick :( hope to try and bd but not going to force it.

How is everyone today? :flower: :dust:

Im in my fertile days and dh thinks he is getting sick with the flu or tonsillitis. . . I hope not :brat::brat:

well ladies i went to the doctor today and i got sum un expected news they found cancer cells in the lining of my cervix on my last pap. so today i had to do repap and i have to wait for the resuts 5 business days. the doctor said its best to put baby making on hold until we take care of this soution ....

:hugs: Here's hoping for benign and quick treatment! You'll get through this, and in a way it's good that you were ttc at the time, means you were keeping track of symptoms and have a really good idea of any changes to your body so they can better sculpt your treatment.

Is it bad that though I really want a baby and I'm sad I have conceived yet, I don't want to conceive till later in the year so I can have a summer baby like myself? I don't want my baby born in February. Lol I feel like a flip flopper!

Just got back from docs. Bloods were fine but he only checked for thyroid and something else i cant remember. Saw another Dr, he is sending me for more bloods. Checking estrogen,prolactin and bunch of other stuff. In a few wks im also going for a pelvic ultra sound to check for cysts and follicles. So now even more waiting! Arghhh

Well CD24 for me.. I thought i might have O'd way early on CD10 (after chemical) but no AF and a BFN so I think I havent O'd yet.. OPK's starting to get darker so hopefully O is round the corner.

Me and DF had some bad news. He has a rather low sperm count of 2 million and 1% morph. Gynae said our only option is IVF. Natural conception isn't impossible but losses are likely. We can never afford IVF. But a lovely lady mentioned egg sharing so after some research I found a clinic in london who offer free basic IVF to an egg sharer so we've talked and we're going to try it. We're on natural cycles until IVF becomes available.

28329 im so sorry about the news, good luck with the egg sharing program! FX! I hope it comes natural to you sooner!

28329 :hugs:.i am so sorry for the news but never give up with natural BFP. about one months ago my dh sperm count was 1 m after a week it became 5m and 2 weeks after second one it became 18. however about 3-4 months ago it was 81m in another lab. since we started ttc i gave him vitamins and after his first result which was pretty good i thought it is good and he doesn't need them anymore. but after the second result i started to give him vitamins and minerals again which show significant improvement. we haven't got BFP yet and we will go for iui. definitely higher sperm count should help us. i wish you luck and sooner BFP

Thank you so much ladies.
Hasti, I sure hope you get your bfp soon. I'm rooting for you.
Gynae said that because of my DF's numerous operations and cysts on his balls there's a chance we may not be able to up his swimmers. But that doesn't mean we definitely can't increase it. We've decided to be a part of egg sharing. It'll feel so good knowing that my eggs will get someone else get pregnant while it helps us afford IVF. We won't be able to afford it for some time so we're sticking with natural trying for a while. We've done it before. We may put ourselves through more losses due to the low morph but we're willing to take that risk to get a baby. They say things come in 3's so after 3 losses our next bfp has to be a sticky one right? :)

Oh no, I am so so sorry. My thoughts are with you.

hi ladies im back i got the best news my immune system kick the cancer butt :) so my doctor said we start the baby making process got appt july 16 to get clomid im so excited :) im month late thou suks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->